What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - petitebiscuit99

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

generalmunchies

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/95644-permanent-ban-appeal-petitebiscuit99-denied/?tab=comments#comment-543841
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because I was being a dumb dude playing hitler speeches in direct chat, I thought it was "funny" but now I know how insulting these things can be and how it can ruin the rp.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i was preoccupied with school and other things like friends, hobbies and so on.

Why do you want to return ?

After a long time not playing arma I feel like I want to be part of this great community once again and interact with it. I want to roleplay once again on this great server, I made a lot of friends back then just by playing on this server.

Why should we unban you ?

I think that everyone can change, even though back then I was stupid thinking the stuff I was doing was funny, it really wasn't and it ruined the rp for the people that got in my vicinty. But now almost 3 years past since that incident and I changed a lot. Also I haven't touched arma in a long time and yes there are other altis life servers, but none can come even close to this one in terms of roleplay, community and admin support.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

In-game Name

generalmunchies

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/95644-permanent-ban-appeal-petitebiscuit99-denied/?tab=comments#comment-543841
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because I was being a dumb dude playing hitler speeches in direct chat, I thought it was "funny" but now I know how insulting these things can be and how it can ruin the rp.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i was preoccupied with school and other things like friends, hobbies and so on.

Why do you want to return ?

After a long time not playing arma I feel like I want to be part of this great community once again and interact with it. I want to roleplay once again on this great server, I made a lot of friends back then just by playing on this server.

Why should we unban you ?

I think that everyone can change, even though back then I was stupid thinking the stuff I was doing was funny, it really wasn't and it ruined the rp for the people that got in my vicinty. But now almost 3 years past since that incident and I changed a lot. Also I haven't touched arma in a long time and yes there are other altis life servers, but none can come even close to this one in terms of roleplay, community and admin support.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Hitler speeches through in-game voice.... really? Why on earth did you think that was okay? Do you even speak german to understand the content you were sharing?

and while you're at it please explain why you then posted a second appeal this week.

Yeah

@Matt MSc I'm sorry for the  late response

@Matt MSc I thought the appeal didn't went through.

I didn't really think much of it back then, i was young and stupid. But I changed a lot in the past years and I deeply regret if I offended anyone and for trolling...

What about the messages you passed around to staff members ?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back