What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - [APM] Ryen/ spliod/ [APM] Lee Yang - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Conway

Your In-game name

Wata Meme

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[APM] Ryen/ spliod/ [APM] Lee Yang

Date of the incident

28/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was driving up to Poseidon drug dealer where my friends was and they said there was two guys in a bush so went up to see where there was four guy in the bush then they all started running at my truck said nothing and start shooting at my truck after 10 seconds or so [APM] Ryen decided to initiate after that jumped my truck to speak to them where i got shot by my friend.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/QRGHWY8O0Dc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I am APM Ryan, honestly can admit that it was a miscommunication on our behalf, they told me they had initiated, and then had said after that they were speaking in group chat, you literally texted me the next reset or atleast somebody in your gang did saying gg etc, could have tried to resolve it or w/e we'd be happy to comp the losses 

Hello, please would really like to resolve this, would have been better to do so at the time rather than texting me saying ‘enjoy regearing simulator’ I’d be happy to comp as I said, it was a complete miscommunication 

ok but you said that the prison who initiated in group chat your saying this but about 20 mins before you did the same thing to one of my friends and you said the same thing but also is that was the care don't you think you would just stop shooting at my truck but all your guys carried on shooting? 

This is what I’m saying, me and my friend lee had joined this group of people temporarily, we just had really bad comms it escalated into something stupid due to literally the same mistake, we didn’t actually know he was in gang chat till after hense why I stopped shooting and layed behind a week, tried to reply to the text but the person who texted me instantly went offline

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back