What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Which gang owns the gang base?

PrettyPotato

Which gang is owning the gang base east of advanced trader? Was just wondering since it looked like a nice location and I would buy it of them 🙂

Ye the plebs owns the one to the west 🙂 I'm thinking about the one to the east
It has been owned a couple months and when I have checked it I have never seen anyone online. I think at one point @Perspective owned it(or may have been a different one in that area), or it could possibly be bugged from UNMC times as I believe that was one of their bases at one stage.

While were on this topic anyone knows who owns the gang base on the mounting near salt lake fuel, no ones ever home though. it about 1.3km from advanced.

While were on this topic anyone knows who owns the gang base on the mounting near salt lake fuel, no ones ever home though. it about 1.3km from advanced.
Are you talking about the one opposite AW across the small stretch of water? Fly over/by it on the way to AW from Airport, because that is the plebs, however they are talking about one North of advanced by around 1km

And I have just checked, it was previously the UNMC's Forward Operating base(Shown in Imgur below) @PrettyPotato

qPCFvQ2.png

There may have been an ownership bug since the end of the UNMC, or there is someone who has been someone who has bought it and keeps paying rent without making its ownership public?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah it’s definitely been owned since the unmc time, no idea who owns it now though 

Hmm... wierd. It just looked like a good gang base so it would have been nice too have 😮 But ye true haven't seen anyone there either. Well well thanks for the help!

@Simon Ross I believe the base I'm talking about which use to be owned by the UNMC forward ops base, any idea who owns that now its got a bunker as well by it.

@Simon Ross I believe the base I'm talking about which use to be owned by the UNMC forward ops base, any idea who owns that now its got a bunker as well by it.
Sorry got no clue. It is a very nice base(apart from being so far away from everything to drive too) but my guess is someone is just paying rent and keeping it for themselves as personal storage or spawn point 

Back