What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Kiki - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellis1234

Your In-game name

MacDondgal Burbger

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kiki

Date of the incident

14/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Kiki broke 5.4 by being revived by a medic then leaving to come back and attempt to execute me, I attempted to speak to him on teamspeak to which he showed little to no concern. Go to 15:00 into the video to see the events take place. he had no reason what so ever to attempt to execute me. In teamspeak he denied all attempts to execute and claims to of read every single rule listed on the website. 17:00 is an ESTIMATE.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2iToJcDeDU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. So yesterday at around 4pm there was an incident with MacOwen where i and he were in a car crash where my vehicle blew up. As far as the rule-breaking goes and the whole hostility I never at one point threatened anyone. said to the medics to kindly move I don't believe this is hostile. when I approached his body the only thing that was hostile was me having a gun drawn at no point did I use my gun in a violent way nor say I was. Another point which is pretty important is when you and I were talking and we finished explaining both sides you said this doesn't need to go anywhere I believe you got what you were looking for (an explanation) so what puzzles me is that you have gone to the extent of filing a report when the video proves that I was not threatening you. If this is more than me "breaking" a rule then simply say. I have been spoken to on you and an admin on 2 occasions meaning a total of three times and it hasn't gone anywhere because of you not being able to understand my side if you have any questions or queries please contact me with someone present.

Last edited by a moderator:
You displayed extremely odd behaviour as if you were about to execute me. What reason did you come back and draw a firearm and ask the medics to leave then crouch and come over to my body, what would of happened next? Because I have showed countless people this video and they all say the same thing, "he looks like he was going to execute you" or "lol he was rlly gonna shoot u?" Just answer that question.

You displayed extremely odd behaviour as if you were about to execute me. What reason did you come back and draw a firearm and ask the medics to leave then crouch and come over to my body, what would of happened next? Because I have showed countless people this video and they all say the same thing, "he looks like he was going to execute you" or "lol he was rlly gonna shoot u?" Just answer that question.
Sadly I can't sit here and say that I was going to do something when the video shows I never got to do something because of Poseidon. I can assure you that I was not going to execute you and in the video, it even shows me moving to the other side of your body before being initiated. last time I checked you can't execute someone by their feet.

@ellis1234, @KIKIplaysaltis,

I firmly believe that had the posiedon member not gotten himself involved, Ellis would have been executed and a rulebreak would have taken place.

However this did not occur, and as such I cant see any actual rulebreak taking place. As such this report will be declined.

That being said, Mr KIKI I would advise you to reread the rules and ensure you follow them, I dont want to see behaviour like this again from you and we will be watching.

Many Thanks,

Alex

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back