What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - wintski - 10/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintski

In-game Name
wintski

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
crumble

Reason given for your ban.
"safezone"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Three years ago. Cant remember (as per previous "timed out" appeal https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/115634-un-ban-appeal-wintski-040519/?tab=comments#comment-670516)
I have no idea what I did, maybe I was wasted, I am not toxic or immature, i'm old though and liked a drink back then. Maybe I was drunk?

Why should we unban you ?
Was a long time ago, my clan mates play on there from time to time and I would maybe like to join them, don't normally "get banned" I am not young or stupid. I am however sorry for what ever it was I did and your decision is final of course, thats if the appeal doesnt time out again! lol - 4 kids and a business to run....... either way thanks for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So let's continue from where we last left off. I asked you what rules you think you might've broke and you said 2.1 / 2.2 for VDM or RDM. Do you reckon there are any other rules you might've broke to get the ban message "safezone"? 

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
I think you answered your own question there. If I am banned for "safezone" and its not a breach of 2.1 or 2.2 then there is obviously something else to it?

I can not find anything on this website that has "safezone" as a ban reason and I cant remember the incident, so for me this will go around in circles.

Ultimately I needed an excuse to keep Arma  3 installed, but alas I could do with some disk space so gonna bin it and stick to FiveM.

Thanks for your time and good luck. 👍

Alright then @wintski what I was referring to was the rules that go under 6.1.X those being the Greenzone specific rules. Greenzones are our safezones. However as the ban was placed quite a while back I'm ready to give you another chance, prove to us that you've improved. 

• Eggplant
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back