What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Motra - 11/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motra

In-game Name
Motra

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
19/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
Advertising

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned because i send someone i met in game, an IP to a teamspeak server that i was in at that time so we could easily communicate.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should un ban me because i was in the wrong, i was ignorant and did not read this section of the rules which stated this was a violation, I am truly sorry for my actions and it will never ever be repeated ever again. I have read and now fully understand the rules here on Roleplay.co.uk.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Alright @Motra how come you linked a teamspeak ip when there already is an official one for our servers? 

Could you also please quote me the rule(s) you broke and explain why they are in place?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Alright @Motra how come you linked a teamspeak ip when there already is an official one for our servers? 

Could you also please quote me the rule(s) you broke and explain why they are in place?
It was a genuine act of ignorance towards the rules. I did read this rule but i clearly forgot it existed at the time of committing the rule break. There was absolutely zero intentions of me purposely trying to break the rules and it was purely a mistake on my behalf.

Section 13 of the Rules under "Advertising" states the following:

(13) Advertising - Advertising any of the following services* on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups without permission is bannable without appeal;

Teamspeak / Voice Services (example: Discord)

Game Servers

Social Media Groups

Websites\Other Communities
Which is pretty bland and states that under no circumstances should you share links relating to any other community, even if it is your own "Chill out" server(s). IT does also state that this can not be appealed but i do believe that after the amount of time i have been banned i do think that i have had ample time to think about what i have done, re-read the rules over and over again and come to terms and admin that what i did was an act of ignorance that should never be performed ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now linking a teamspeak to talk to someone is understandable. However it is still very much against the rules, we have a RPUK teamspeak and forums for a reason. 

Now what teamspeak was it that you linked on our servers?

• Eggplant
It was an old teamspeak for me and a few friends to hang out in. I usually use teamspeak as it is much easier to communicate than in game.

It has long since expired now. 

Do you understand why this rule is in place? 
Can you tell me in your own words why we have this rule? 

You have this rule because you want to protect your community. You want to keep everything enclosed and only have "official" methods of communications. 

Then a more thorough description is what I stated above.

It was. But at the time I linked it, I was in the process of getting enough members to convert it into a gang/chill teamspeak. As this was my own community/teamspeak.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you thought it would be a good idea to link your own teamspeak which belonged to another roleplay community on our servers?

• Eggplant
What would you do in the future if you want to communicate with someone that you play with on our servers? @Motra

I will ask if they have the teamspeak and if not, I will link them the official Roleplay UK teamspeak.

I will be giving you another chance! Please ensure that you understand there is a good reason why we don't allow people to share discord/teamspeak links to another community, and be sure to not do this again! Before rejoining the server ensure that you read through all the server rules again and if you don't understand a rule/sections of a rule please come to join for support to ask for assistance! 

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back