What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MikeWoodland_UNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeWoodland_UNBAN

In-game Name

Mike Woodland

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/none
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think I was banned because back then I was a very toxic player , I only cared about coming on the server and trying to make frag montages off of it. I was not very interested in RP , one day it got to a point where the staff could not deal with me anymore , I was continuously being toxic towards staff and I even uploaded a frag video being disrespectful to them , so in this case they decided to give me a 1.6 Ban

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the past 6 Months I have been playing a little bit of Arma but I have mainly been worrying about school and my Football team. I am only a couple weeks away from summer vacation :)

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I miss all of the fun times I have had on RPUK , many of my friends still play here and I would love to come back. Some of my funnest times on Arma have been on RPUK and I do miss it a lot , I just want to get back into this server as I have had a lot of fun with it in the past and it's not like many other servers , this server us unique and fun and I miss it a lot :( #VahallinGuards

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I have been banned for almost a year now , I have learned my mistake and over these past months I have changed my attitude a lot. I am no longer toxic towards people in the Arma community and I also have slowed down alot on the entire "fragging" side of things , over all I am just a more calmed person than I used to be. As I said with almost a year going by since I have banned I definitely have learned my lesson and I think I'm ready for a second chance on the server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Care to explain your video @MikeWoodland_UNBAN and why you felt the need to direct it at people who give up there time to make this community enjoyable to users.

Can you please link your youtube channel

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back