What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Madamurk - 12/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madamurk

In-game Name
Madamurk

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
24/05/02

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg

Reason given for your ban.
Retreting into a greenzone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
flying and staying inside of a greenzone hovering htere and whenever a police officer came over to try pull us out we flew up then after they gave up we flew off

Why should we unban you ?
honestly didnt want to stay in the greenzone i wasnt thinking clearly nervous of loosing my and my gangs stuff and also i just got shouted at by my friend becuase he died when the police shot him but initially after my friend was downed i and my buddies was going to help him so we first flew over the airport to refuel our other heli during that another one of my friends said that they have defibs in the car so we was on or way there and a police officer i presume shot at our heli on its way to airport so we was even more scared we try to land and more police cars roll up were really worried and then we say wait its a greenzone police cant do anything to us we waited for them to get distracted got a pickup out drove to our friend and picked him up and thought nothing of it we was so worried about our geer we didnt think clearly and thought it was a good idea it wasnt our original intent we thought of it whilst we was inside of it if we would have realised that it was wrong we wouldve let ourselves be captured by the police becuase i geniuenly like the server thats why ive got like 300 hours in it and have previously not broken rules. i sincearly apologize but as its my first time breaking the rules im hoping i could be unbanned as its very fun on the server once again i apologize it wasnt intended i really hope i get to spend more time on the server. thanks for viewing whenever it is

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

wait its a greenzone police cant do anything to us
Shouldn't you have realised at this point that you had fled into a greenzone rather to get the brilliant idea that you are invulnerable inside of it right after being in a gunfight?

Now after 300 hours you should know better, your friends in your helicopter started RDM'ing and then you go directly into the greenzone after your friend dies.
Now could you 1. Quote me the rule(s) you broke and explain them in detail?
2. Provide the correct steamID
3. Explain that how in only a couple of minutes your group broke so many rules? 

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExplicitParasite/
yes i definetly should have known better, but i didnt know much from the discription my friends gave me thay said not a single of the bullets hit i wasnt very sure whats going on hopefully you can understand that. Also we didnt go directly to a greenzone we went to refuel a helicopter which we then diverted to the closest garage to revive our downed friend (Airport) and whilst we was on our way we got shot at obviously we should have noticed and not even gone into a greenzone but i forgot obviously it wasnt malicous.
if you want my groups side of the story why dont you talk to them i cannot speak on their behalf as i could possible breach (1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule is punishable by a ban. therefour i cannot answer your 3rd point 

Could you explain why you think we have rule 6.1.6? 

Also if you were to be in the exact same situation and realize you've accidentally fled into the greenzone what would you do? 

• Eggplant
(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

it wouldnt be realistic or fair if someone manages to escape the hostiles and their following them chasing them down and they go into a greenzone this would be very unfair and many people would get angry 

id give them my name and what they wanted to do by putting // and asking in direct chat to see if they just want to carry on rp or if they want to talk about it in teamspeak  

Alright then @Madamurk make sure you do that next time. You've been unbanned for now, be careful in the future I won't be as nice in your next appeal

• Eggplant
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back