What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Trama - 14/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trama

In-game Name
Trauma

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for miss reading the situation at hand and thought it had turned into an active gunfight - when it was relayed incorrectly over Comms.

Why should we unban you ?

I have 2200 nearly on Arma 3, I know this was wrong and I honestly can't apologize more for what happened. I understand that you probably will not forgive me but I am asking for a second chance to prove that I can roleplay to the expected level. I can promise that this will never happen again with me.

On my behalf of the group, I would just like to apologize profusely. I do not like to condone the action it will not happen again. I do enjoy playing this game, and would hate to be banned from such a great community!

I hope you take my appeal into consideration and correct me on anything that I have done wrong

Regards
Trauma

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Now to start off with I'd like to refer to your friends ban appeal 

As you were banned for the same situation the videos on might there may help to reflect and see what could've been done better

Now could you kindly
1. Explain the rule(s) you broke and why they are in place?
2. Explain the situation and where you think you broke server rules
3. Tell me if this is a common occurrence for your group or was this an isolated situation?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
Now to start off with I'd like to refer to your friends ban appeal 

As you were banned for the same situation the videos on might there may help to reflect and see what could've been done better

Now could you kindly
1. Explain the rule(s) you broke and why they are in place?
2. Explain the situation and where you think you broke server rules
3. Tell me if this is a common occurrence for your group or was this an isolated situation?
This rule (RDM) is in place to stop players massacring others with no storyline or plot/valid Role-play. This rule also keeps a balance in the server without it the server would be terrible as if cops pulled they are killed instantly and Poseidon members would gun down anyone or be gunned down by anyone. Rule (2.2) states that ‘shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM’ now going off of this quote it states that RDM is used as an excuse for a gunfight or a cheap escape from the police. As this would make grave issues not having it valid Role-play. 

I believe that in turn I have broken this rule. I respect the fact that I have broken them and I regret shooting after thinking that we are allowed to defend our gang members. As shown in the video we said if the cops shoot we will shoot back, although none of us killed or hit the officer shots did land near him.  

2.)  I am not shown in the video provided by Daley but I am sitting next to him in the hummingbird. Two of our friends are on the ground talking to the officers, they get into the heli and start to take off. Then the officer shoots at them and Daley and I shoot at the officer, fortunately our pilot did not hold us steady and we could not kill the officer or hit him. We then flew off.

I broke the rules after I started to shot at the officer and when I  

3.) This I can assure is an isolated incidence as it has never happened before, and it wont happen again. I am new to the server so I am not sure if this has happened before but to the best of my knowledge it has not ever happened before, and will never happen again.

Now that we've talked about the RDM part of your ban I believe there is a second part to it. That being you magically removing zip ties from yourself care to explain?

Yes, I was not actually removing them from myself, the man in the ghille suit was removing them from me, when ziptied I cannot do anything. As shown in the video I surrendered immediately as I did not want any trouble. I can say who was in the Ghille if I need to. 

Alright I will be unbanning you as well @Trama. Hopefully you've learnt from this incident and I hope to see better from yourself and you group in the future. Keep in mind that future appeals won't be accepted to easily

• Eggplant
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back