What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Jolly Triton - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
Your In-game name

PC Fabrizio R.R.H. [7721]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jolly Triton

Date of the incident

18/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself and Cool were chasing a stolen police car by Jolly Triton, when he runs back to poseidon lands, he then steps out, and informs us if we drive off the car will be disabled or we'd be shot, afterwards he pulls a rifle and initiates, where i pull my rifle myself, then he informs me to take down the weapon, which i do not comply with, without informing about knocking down or a lethal threat to the current situation in order to deal with, hence why i make distance, out of nowhere i am then knocked down, and fairly annoyed by the lack of "initiaton" that being said.

I've talked to Madass about this scenario, and was discussed whether the initation was allrigth, since our life was threatened in case we drove off in the vehicles, but still no warning was given about the "knockout"

This situation has not been attempted to resolve with Jolly Triton, since this is the 4th time i've been discussing this kind of initiations with poseidon members, over the last week, and therefore have lost my patience about it, since there is no signs of changes.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HPl5cEwGUg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Greetings. I will just provide my input to the situation as I am the person providing the evidence for this. 

My issue with this situation is the fact that I am not given a chance at any point to roleplay the situation. I am standing very calmly at no point posing a threat to anybody. Myself and Fabrizio are the only officers present. We have not got any backup at all. It is very clear that we are not there to cause problems and we are just there to talk like I say in the video. Mr. Jolly does not give room for any roleplay and he completely ignores what is being said to him. If you look at 1:08 in the video where I am attempting to explain to whole thing to Mr. Jolly to which he just straight up tells me to put my hands up. Right at the start when we jump out of our vehicles Mr. Jolly is very hostile telling us to stop talking and  if we move away he will disable our vehicles. I think that the roleplay seen here by Mr. Jolly is poor. His only concern seems to be getting us ziptied rather than roleplaying with us. This is simply my own personal input and nothing to do with Fabrizios point about the initiation itself. 

That is all I have. If any more evidence is required then I will be able to provide it.

Before giving my defence, I'd just like to say that not 20 minutes before this situation happened, police and Poseidon had been in a gunfight. Therefore, both factions were on very poor terms and a situation like this would've likely been met with hostility, regardless of who was initiating.

Firstly, I'd like to point out that both you and Cool had entered Poseidon lands after a gunfight had recently occurred between Poseidon and Police. Therefore, you should have known that such action would be met with hostility. You were chasing me into my territory so therefore I had to turn and stand my ground. Secondly, quite clearly in the video I tell you to place your hands on your head at which point Cool pulls out his gun. This puts my life in danger and I give you plenty of time to comply with my demands. Because you failed to comply, I deemed it appropriate to use a certain level of action to get both you and Cool restrained. In short, you knew the area was hostile. You don't need me to specifically say 'I'm going to knock you out'. You didn't place your hands up, so I knocked you out. 

I'd also like to mention that you made no attempt to contact me prior to this report, which isn't fair on myself as I had no knowledge that you felt as if my RP was poor. Please also provide a full 5 minute video

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true no contact has been made in order to resolve it, as written it's also marked as "not attempted to resolve" and in the description it's been written why not.

I'll provide the required evidence requested by staff.

In regards to the statement about tension between police and poseidon i think there is multiple POV's on that since we've had a nice calm chat with simen and the rest of the guys before we chased you back into your lands, yet that can be proven if requested by staff.

we've had a nice calm chat with simen and the rest of the guys before we chased you back into your lands
This point is irrelevant as I had no prior knowledge of this interaction. All I was aware of was that a police car was chasing me into my lands when previously a gunfight occurred which caused the relations between Police and Poseidon to be poor

The spoint stated is just as relevant as yours, you experienced a hostile situation before, we experienced a calm situation, it all depends on the eyes looking at it, therefore your point is just as irrelevant, but tossing around with mud does not help the situation here.

Before taking this report further, I would like you to clarify for me exactly what rule you are reporting me for? Please fully quote said rule so I understand

Before taking this report further, I would like you to clarify for me exactly what rule you are reporting me for? Please fully quote said rule so I understand
I dont think the report can be taken further, i'll not quote the rule as i think you're smart enough to read the main topic and head to the rules section yourself.

Please also provide a full 5 minute video
This video is from the very first time we meet poseidon. If you require a longer video then I can do that aswell. We are simply just patrolling around with no relevance to the situation. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a gif showing the raw file. We exit the  car untill we pull up in athira on the video above. The gunfight you are referring must be more than 20 minutes before. I do not have evidence of more than 20 minutes prior to the initiation I am afraid, but the gunfight is not in my recordings.

https://gyazo.com/95306a7de0a79f7f464a4c6922e10d38

Let me know if you require any more evidence 😉 

So let me get this straight Fabrizio. You firstly feel as if my actions were Poor/Fail RP. Instead of maybe contacting me regarding the situation, you decided to take it straight to the forums. Quite an unfair move but fair enough. I then ask your for a full length video (which you fail to provide) but that isn’t even the worst part. 

When I ask you what rule I have broken in regards to this report, which is a fair question, you not only don’t give me the rule (Because I seriously don’t know), you also say you wouldn’t like to take the report further. Which means you’ve stirred up all these issues and drama over nothing.

It seems you dont read what i am writing, so therefore i will quote myself, and hope you pay attention to it now.

"This situation has not been attempted to resolve with Jolly Triton, since this is the 4th time i've been discussing this kind of initiations with poseidon members, over the last week, and therefore have lost my patience about it, since there is no signs of changes."

"I'll provide the required evidence requested by staff."

"What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP"

I’m not going to keep beating around the bush about this because personally I think this debate is getting too heated for me to be able to properly defend myself. I’ve stated my case and brought up some fair points regarding your accusation. All I will say is this. Personally, you should treat every incident in which you think a rule break has occurred equally. I don’t care if this is your 4th or 400th time dealing will Poseidon regarding RP. You should always take the same steps to try and resolve the issue prior to coming to the forums. It’s quite clear in the video that my intention wasn’t to break rules, but simply to restrain both of you as you were a threat to my life. Which, realistically, you would have done if the situation was reversed. It’s not uncommon for police officers to tase civilians without specifically stating that they are going to do so, and I don’t see how this is any different. I’ve been recommended on the forums multiple times showing that this sort of accused behaviour is not common. 

@Fabrizio R R H,

I do sympathise that this situation may well have escalated too quickly for your liking.

However with a Poseidon member pointing a weapon at you, threatening you and a colleague of yours drawing his weapon, it cant have been a surprise when you got knocked out.

I would encourage you to brush this off and not let it discourage you from approaching scenarios in the way that you did. Any other day that could have resulted in a nice lengthy RP situation. 

I cannot see a rule break happening here. RP took place and we do not require specific mentions of the methods by which people intend to take hostile action before doing so.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back