What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Eric , Liquidator - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Tesco

Your In-game name

James Tesco

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Eric , Liquidator

Date of the incident

22/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

(Video is from Diesels perspective)My friend called me (GEN.Ghost) and my friend over (James Tesco and Diesel) to investigate two sketchy people in the area he drove off in fear of them trying to rob him we pulled up to see what they were doing I tried to say hello and ask why they were here and after I said "hello" for the third time he turned to me and shot me down during my friend (Diesel) was saying put your hands up and that isn't a proper initiation due shooting me as he was saying it. In response to the RDM (Diesel) shot Eric down for shooting me and then he got shot by Liqudator. After getting downed Eric said he told me to put my hands up yet that wasn't heard in the VId nor in game so failed initiation meaning RDM. Before however my friend (GEN.Ghost ) the one who called us over got shot while in his HEMIT when leaving the Diamond factory for no reason, reason for calling us over, no initiation took place neither any other on going situations taking place. -Thanks

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59LQTn0LtoM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please post about 5 minutes prior to this video so we can be certain nothing else happens?

Hello @James Tesco. As requested by Rekkemmo, we require longer footage when it comes to RDM reports. However, from the video that you have provided I can see what happened in this situation. You can see that you entered an ongoing situation. People is lying dead next to cars etc, and you come in there with your guns out. How can the opposing players know if you are part of the ones they are fighting or not?

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back