What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - RIPSergantAdamsC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPSergantAdamsC4

In-game Name

RIPSergantAdamsC4

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/113006-permanent-ban-appeal-ripsergantadamsc4/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

So long time ago I Wanted to be a poseidon and I thought I might try to apply for it so I did
And I wrote fake age bc if u wanna be poseidon u need to be 16 year old and I am 15 so I lied about it and got banned for it

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Just playing rust, arma3, gta v

Why do you want to return ?

I mean I do want to return bc it's just my mistake and I rlly think its not fair to be banned bc i wanted to achieve my dream :/

Why should we unban you ?

Idk why. I mean I rlly think its unfair bc my dream was to be poseidon since I joined so I tried and got banned for it :/

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Explain why you think banning you after it states here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules/ is not fair ?

"(1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban."

I think that is fair... we advised you upfront in the rules that you would get banned for lying yet you did it anyway... More than fair, some might say very generous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yeah it is kinda fair because it's against the rules 😕

But look at it the other way it rlly was my dream and I could've given anything for a place in the poseidons when I applied for poseidons I seen the age needs and lied because I wanted a spot in poseidon since I joined 'like 1-2 weeks in the game' 

No...No.. NO! its not "kinda" fair it is completely fair

Lying and breaking rules to obtain a dream only leads to this, What you have now done is get yourself banned firstly (thats why your here) but the future consequence to that is you will never (even when you are of age) be able to join our whitelisted factions or have any position of power in this community.

Thats not what I said, however for being white listed for any factions or any position of power in the community yeah you've completely burnt that bridge.

Now I do wonder if your willing to break that rule what other rules you have been ignoring ?

I have ignored rules only when I got banned first time how ever second time when I got banned I was robing and defended my self against group 

How ever this time I kinda ignored them too but it was only because I was dumb enough to lie.. 

OK let's start from the beginning 

So I was buying guns at rabbel shop and then looked at a few cars there after like a minute I hear someone coming so I tought it was a group of bad guys and got out of the building they were like can I see your passport and stuff I was like yeah  sure (because I had bought them a long time ago and tought they are unlimimed but the passport was gone) I payed them 100 k or something like that for the passports and stuff and after that I asked if I could join them and they said like yeah but u have to go to forums for applications I goed there exited about it because I tought ill join posseidon and stuff so I started the application and after a few minutes I saw that u need to be 16 years old so I panicked and wrote that I am 23 years old (idk what I actually wrote) then I got banned and i lied again to jeffke v that I was sleepy and mispressed the buttons and that coursed it to look like I lied how ever I lied about it and now I rlly feel like I would never do any of these things couse it was stupid enough I lied and got banned in my favorite server and I rlly think its my last time I lie about it 😕

Please forgive me for lieing jeffke v and all the staff 

2019 - 06 - 27

It sounds like your just digging yourself a deeper hole here so I am going to wrap this up before i change my mind, I am going to unban you however you wont be accepted in any whitelisted factions here.

I suggest you read the rules fully and understand them, there will not be any more unbans for anything where your dishonest

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back