What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - strepnopesk1

Status
Not open for further replies.

strepnopesk1

In-game Name

Ruben

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/111985-un-ban-appeal-strepnopesk1-011218-redirected-021218/?tab=comments#comment-647098
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for violating rule 1.2. While roleplaying I made an unnecessary and inappropriate racist comment to another player.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Primarily being bored and missing the great fun I got from playing on this server. I have thought a lot about the mistake I made and the great time I missed out on due to my own fault. I've also given the rules a thorough read again.

Why do you want to return ?

Because I really miss the times I had here and I would just love to experience the good fun and quality roleplay of this server again.

Why should we unban you ?

Because I have certainly learned from my mistakes. I am very sorry for my actions. I would like to prove that I can be a great part of the community and that I can be a good contribution to the quality of the roleplay on this server. I can also assure the community I will not make a mistake like this ever again as I am not here to cause trouble.
I'd like to be given a second chance so I can keep participating in the great roleplay on this server wich I greatly admire and respect for it's quality. It would be great to be able to play with my friends again on the server I have build so many friendly relationships on and had such great times on. If I would be given a second chance I will be sure to prove my respect to the server and community. I will also follow the rules of course as they are intended for, wich I have given a thorough read again multiple times.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I made an unnecessary and inappropriate racist comment to another player.
No! You did a lot worse, Not only did you say the following you held another player captive and forced them to say it 20 times.

"I am a fat negro"
You talk about the good quality of Roleplay on this server however how is the above quality in any shape or form, Surely you knew this would not be accepted anywhere regardless if you read the rules or not ?

Yes I agree, that is certainly not good RP in any way and yes I definitely should've known better I don't know what I was thinking at the time or why I said that.

I certainly know that behaviour like this is unacceptable, therefore I'd like to apologize. But I know that when given a second chance I would do a much better participation in the roleplay and I defenitely know my previous behaviour is not acceptable. I want to apologize to the community, the player I insulted and the team of this server for my behaviour and trouble.

@strepnopesk1 I am going to give you another chance however you are extremely lucky, What you did might be excepted in the other community your playing but it wont ever be accepted here on an actual roleplay server.

I suggest you go and read the rules fully before reconnecting as we enforce them all here.

Anything questionable like this in future will result in a further ban but there wont be any appeals

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back