What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - HaarryUnbanV2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Haarry

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/113721-permanent-ban-appeal-haarryunbanv2/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was initially 1.6 banned from teamspeak for being involved with trolling/impersonation. I was in a different teamspeak, in a channel with Mell0, He said that he was going to troll on the RPUK teamspeak and said i should too. At first i didnt do anything and i was already muted in the RPUK teamspeak with my own name. Mell0 joined the teamspeak with the name SETH, who was an INS at the time, and managed to convince another member of the police that he was the real seth and was given seth's tags. At this point i reconnected to the RPUK teamspeak with my name also as SETH. Mell0 used his tags to remove other's ranks and drag them between channels. I stayed in the lobby up until i was banned and did not attempt to get anyone's tags.

Another reason why i was banned is because i was offered a position on a new altis life community. I accepted and at first didn't see anything wrong about the new server. However, i quickly noticed that many teamspeak tags, and server rules had been stolen from RPUK. I also noticed that the people on this new server were attacking RPUK and its member's through racist videos and mass RDM. When i realised that this server was only there to help others attack RPUK i quickly removed myself from the server, and the people that associated themselves with it.

Finally, i was banned in game after driving around kavala and robbing anyone that i saw. I then robbed a new player and gave them poor rp, yet shot them anyway. I was then 1.6'ed from the server.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

As of today, it has been 6 months since my ban. for a short time after my initial ban, i played arma on the new toxic community as well as a much larger one. I stopped playing both of these very quickly. I then played other games and game modes other than altis life with IRl mates until i took a break from playing games and focused on more important parts of my life. more recently, i have been talking with older friends from rpuk, and playing arma a little.

Why do you want to return ?

First of all, i want to apologise to the staff team for having to waste their own time removing me, and to anyone who my actions affected. I want to return as when i used to play RPUK, it was the best time ive ever had while playing any game. RPUK allowed me to build friendships with people who i would have otherwise never met, and gave me a way to just be able to relax, and enjoy myself. RPUK is the only server where i have seen a real sense of community, and i was proud to be a part of it, and hope i can return.

Why should we unban you ?

Im not going to copy every other appeal and say that im a completely different person because being honest, i haven't changed a great deal. What i will say is that I have changed enough to know that the mistakes i made were stupid and completely avoidable, and i know that i will never allow anything similar to happen in the future. Up until the end, i always conducted myself well in-game, and kept to a high standard of roleplay, very rarely finding myself breaking rules, if i were to be unbanned the staff team wouldn't have to waste a second more of their time on me. This is my first ban (apart from a mistaken ban a while back) and i believe this shows that generally, i always followed server rules and that although this ban is a very serious one, it was a slip-up that wont be repeated. I poured many hours of my time into this server, and i do not regret a minute of it, i want to be known as a genuine member of RPUK who made a mistake rather than the idiot who thought it would be funny to join in with trolls and racists. You may not trust my words, and with good reason, and that is why i want to prove to everyone that i do mean what i say. I am asking to be given a final chance to be a part of this community again.

Thanks, Haarry

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

This is very sugarcoated isn't it...

I think you knew you was starting a project with one of the most vile racists we've seen so far, Hopefully they have seeked some mental help since there multiple forum accounts and spamming of this community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I didn't go into much detail about anyone else's actions and that may make it seem like i am trying to hide what happened, or make it seem less severe. However, i completely agree that they are vile.

When i was offered a position in his fake community, i was under the impression that the server had already been completely set up and started, and they just needed players to start arriving. I would have never accepted if i was needed to do any staff/development work as i simply do not enjoy or want to be involved with starting a project. My position was high up in the medics and i saw this as quite harmless, until i realised that the community was simply  a place for racists and toxic people to gather, at which point i left and cut contact with any members over there. When i was offered a position i didn't even know Mell0 very well, i had only spoken to him a few times and so i was certainly not his choice for starting a project with. I believe i had already left by the time the forum spamming and racist videos began to be made and i think these things were disgusting.

Thanks for the reply, Haarry

It was another project setup to house banned members, Just like most communities that have formed from banned people from RPUK, Just like the other copycat toxic community you also joined but haven't visited since march. 

Stealing things, Approaching players, Spamming racist stuff and allowing a toxic environment is never going to be a fun place to play, That's why a lot of our core members never look elsewhere and that's why we keep this place squeaky clean

You were infact still in a position on that community when he was spamming stuff here, It was safe for us to assume you was involved or tolerated that, If you could not see what was being created there then you was either blinded or wanted to be part of that, I assume it was the former seeing the amount of internal notes we have on you and your selection of toxic gangs in the past.

Impersonating someone else to gain tags was not acceptable, So with all that in mind ,stupidly maybe I am going to give you another chance to redeem yourself however seeing 6 months has passed but if there is any issues or broken rules within the next 6 months there will never be a further appeal, For the impersonation/tag issue you will not be joining any white listed factions or will ever be considered for a position of power here.

This is a golden chance unban, Usually not given and when it is people tend to behave themselves and enjoy the Roleplay, I wont read or consider anymore appeals from you after this so keep that in your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back