What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Luke Chongs (and his friend but don't really know his name) - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qasw

Your In-game name

khanek

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Luke Chongs (and his friend but don't really know his name)

Date of the incident

26/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friends were dying on the roof of the gas station so I decided to help them. Since they landed their hummingbird on the roof I had to land my orca there too in order to help them. I failed miserably and crashed my orca into their hummingbird so both helis exploded and I died. My friends eventually bled out and I was there alone with bystander. I hoped that someone driving by (police or just some random guy) would help me or even that bystander but since he looked like a rebel I didn't bother asking him. Later he asked if I wanted to be put out of misery so I told him that I don't. So I was lying there and couple of minutes later he decided that he wants to execute me although I had no interaction with him before I was not involved in any gunfights with him before and I haven't really met him before. I asked for the reason why would he execute me he simply told me that Ganja Nation dont play no fuck with anyone (???) I told him that I didn't do anything to him and was there only to help my friends and he answered that doesn't give him the reason to not execute me so I resisted again by asking what did I do to him. He eventually made up that I look like someone who would rob him on daily basis which was a false accusation and I resisted again. Afterwards his friends came in with heli to pick him up and his friend Luke Chongs came executed me saying: No final words for you bitch. Yeah I haven't met that guy before too.

I assume that execution someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay whilst this wasn't that case. There's exception if both of us were involved in a gunfight before but again this wasn't that case.

I asked in global chat what was the reason behind my execution but no one really answered so I to contacted that guy Luke Chongs via ingame mobile asking for a reason why did he execute me but he didn't really answer at all so I'm here. I'll attach evidence of me trying to contact him lower in comments

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__pnISBbtjE&t=%20starts%20somewhere%20around%203:40
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

https://bit.ly/2ZOI5zv

At the beginning of this video I tried to contact him but no answer at all.

hey khanek,

firstly i would like to mention that i didn't actually see any msg sent to me in ooc or on my phone as i was in many situations last night and believe i was dead at them time that you sent the msg over the phone so i could not reply to you, at the start of the video of you sending me the msg you can actually see me die by posedion as i was robbing a house and was to concentrated on the gunfight and break in at the time, and after i die i did go afk for about 5 mins as my friends were taking me to the hospital in athira to get a defib. If i did see the msg i would have most defoinetly replied explaining as to why i killed you and would have most likely comped you for your loss, if i felt the roleplay was'nt good enough. But from my perspective my mate that was talking to you when downed and was seconds away from executing you and we like to mess about with eachother and steal eachothers kills as fun, i could hear everything he was saying to you as i was in the same radio channel as him and we needed to come pick him up also, so when we landed i see that he had still not finished you so me being me quickly come over and finish you, before he could, ending the situation. i am sorry if you feel like the roleplay was not good enough but i would like to mention that we did also have a gunfight with police and rebels in the exact same area as where you are. and your friends on the roof were actually involved in the situation so we wanted to come and finish everyone off and then leave. sorry if you lost anything valuable i would be happy to comp you if you want, but you should have maybe sent me another msg as i said earlier i was in a situation when you sent your msg and then went afk while on the floor so couldn't have seen your msg at the time. It was also pretty late at the time and i was very distracted by other things. if you give me a msg in game i'd be happy to come and speak with you and resolve what had happened if you feel it's necessary. again my bad for being so quick at executing but i feel like my friend did give you enough speach.

my bad if i have repeated my self alot, as i am still quite tired atm and have woken up to me being told i've been reported aha anyway hope we can resolve the situation.

-Luke chongs

Yeah so we've been on teamspeak 10 minutes ago, im gonna add that he didn't see that message on his cellphone cause he was dead, my fault. (could be seen on my second video that he was really dead). 

i would like to mention that we did also have a gunfight with police and rebels in the exact same area as where you are. and your friends on the roof were actually involved in the situation so we wanted to come and finish everyone off and then leave.
At first I didn't know that there was a gunfight before since I wasn't part of it, I just went there to help my downed mates. When I arrived nobody was there, last cops were leaving so the place was pretty much empty with my mates bleeding out on the roof of the gas station, no active gunfights or anything else was going on there. If you guys had a gunfight with my mates before I would understand that you could execute them without any proper RP but simply I wasn't that case. When I crashed my heli and died too your friend came towards me and was looking around, my friends just told him that I failed to help them. The only interaction before he wanted to execute me was him asking me if I want to be put out of misery which I declined.

Later in video you could hear me telling him that I didn't do anything to him, just came there to help my friends which he confirmed by stating "I know but that doesn't give the a reason to not execute you, I just wanna execute you" By this I assume that he must've known that I wasn't involved in the gunfight, I didn't even have a gun on me.

I just reported you because I don't know the name of your friend who would killed me anyway and you were the killer, honestly your instant execution when you weren't there before, you didn't even hear me saying anything just doesn't seem right to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Scorp for the additional footage.

i would like to mention that we did also have a gunfight with police and rebels in the exact same area as where you are. and your friends on the roof were actually involved in the situation so we wanted to come and finish everyone off and then leave.
Now I'm going to refer this quote again as I discovered that my friends actually weren't involved in that situation at all. The fight between rebels and police was actually only you guys from Ganja Nation vs the police, nobody else.

My friends were on the roof, watching the situation with binoculars, they even told the cops that they are only watching and they are not involved with you guys. Could be seen in that screenshot that he was clearly talking via direct chat to them and poseidon drove off like 5 seconds after, leaving it only you guys with the police.

unknown.png

Later another cop mistakenly killed my friends since they had big guns on their back thingking that they were involved but actually they weren't. Cops even confirmed that it was a mistake. My friends never pulled out their guns, they never initiated towards you or the police. 

First pic shows that they both had binoculars out. Second and third pic is my friend clearly having his gun on his back only using binoculars while getting killed by other police member.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

By this I assume that you guys must've known that my friends weren't really involved in that situation with you making your argument invalid.

Now I'm going to ask you a question.

What makes you to come back and finish everyone off when your character after respawn does not remember anything that happened before?

Down on the pictures you guys clearly died and respawned.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I also want you to confirm who was the guy who initiated towards me. I think that it was Jxshuaa since only you, Xeulifer and Arbaaz respawned. Jxshuaa was killed too but he didn't respawn.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason we came back was because our nlr had expired and we still had a guy stuck over there with no transport so we were going to pick him up and leave but as you can see he wanted to execute you lot, to take your firearms and for fun etc. And your friends were partially involved as they were there at the time and police will shoot any rebels with guns out as they are a threat to their lives, therefore making them involved in the situation. i dont really see why your still arguing about this situation, its not as if you had much on you anyway. in my eyes it looks like your just trying to get ppl banned for no real reason, i said i was sorry and that i would comp. i wouldve spoke to you on the day it happend but you only msged me once(which i didnt actually see) and i was dead at the time so couldn't have replied back to you anyway. not to sure what else you want me to say as there isn't much to talk about.

quick side note as well in your video you are talking to your friends when you have died whic hi believe isn't allowed, im not to bothered about it tho just a reminder for you that you should mute your comms when dead also at the end you say you were executed for no reason, even though my friend gave you a reason, its may have not been the best reason but it still was one. he said you like someone who might possibly try rob us in the future so he wanted to put you down to stop this from happening. i hope we can just leave this now as its pointless i my eyes making such a big deal over such a small thing but if you do have any more questions and whatnot just give me a msg if im in game as i do not check the forums very so often.

- Thanks, Luke Chongs

In the video I said for no reason because it was my first reaction to it, I’m aware that he later game me the “reason”, that’s why I’m not reporting you for RDM rather for low quality roleplay. By this logic I could just execute anyone who died of some vehicle crash, telling them that they look that they would rob me, giving them almost no space for their arguments before killing them although I’ve never met them before. Do you feel that this enough to kill a person which you have never either talked or met before?

Thanks for the offer to compensate me I appreciate it but I’m gonna refuse it because it’s not the point of my report.

I know that you guys enjoy killing and robbing people, I don’t have a problem with it and I fully respect it but I would just expect you guys to put more effort on high quality RP since you guys have already killed countless people.

Looking back I admit that I made a mistake by not muting my comms since my mates died nearby me so by NLR they wouldn’t be allowed to help me anyway but it’s still a mistake from my side.

I’m sorry that I cannot message you in game rn since I’m on my business travel.

Im Jxshua btw and i think that you dont understand the fact that anyone could have executed you there. i dont need to have met you before to execute you i was in poseidon and they done it endless amount of times for the persons weapon or just because they wanted to kill them yes the roleplay could have been better but in my eyes i give you time to speak to me and you didnt give me much back and for the execution i said youd be executed today by Ganja Nation which gives luke the right to execute you?? also i would like to add i was still alive in that whole police shootout at the gas station and the guys NLR was up so im allowed to tell him whats gone on here and he come back and executed you i just feel mate that this report was very avoidable and could have been sorted with a simple convo on teamspeak and instead you chose to do it this way which i find is pretty harsh tbh although i see not much wrong with that video.

Thanks - Jxshua

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, so I have come to a conclusion on this report.

Judging from the video evidence the level of RP provided by the aggressors was sufficient. They did interact with you for a reasonable time period. It may or may not have been the most elaborate and advanced execution to take place on Altis but it was within the parameters of “acceptable”. Therefore I will not be issuing a ban in this case.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back