What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Inzo - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

islaytoby

Your In-game name

slimka ahkmar

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Inzo

Date of the incident

03/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Someone had left a vehicle in the spawn area of kavala , i called the police to assist and was waiting and a crowd grew , as a crowd crew became apparent inzo here said something of me being muslim i assume that because he seen my name im not muslim i just like the name and he began to fake spit on me which i would say is kinda like a hate crime however towards the end my mic was not working but i called him a racist at which point He calls me a Fa**** , this took it too far and therefore i wish to report him as he was kinda racist and homophobic

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXOuQ9-QooM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You are joking right? Being a friend of inzo and on the video as well I have no idea why you would report for nonsense. I am muslim myself and we know each other in real life, so how can u even remotely think it is wrong to call someone a muslim? It would be the same to yell: "OMG YOU CHRISTIAN!" etc. It is not like he called u the n-word or anything?

Why didnt u involve the beginning of this incident, where u told everyone that THIS was ur car and u intentionally was blocking the car garage so no one could get their cars? You must expect people do not respond to that in the most positive way. Get over yourself too be honest.

Stop with this "victim mentality" imo, he is neither racist, homophobic or a religious biggot.

I called you a muslim, if that is racism you got a twisted mind and a problem. Report me for calling you a pig and spitting on you in a roleplay game. I spit on the police in-game when they arrest me all the time - And that creates a nice roleplay scenario that is fun for everyone involved. You are a troublemaker and you love to record when players step a little over the line (I can see that in all of your youtube videos). But i did nothing wrong by assuming you were muslim.

You parked or took the credit of parking your car in a way so people could not retrive their cars. By that gathering a big crowd and making people mad. You then record it and report players who is getting mad at you... Is that a playertype, Roleplay.co.uk want on their server? 

Why did you mute yourself in the video? just wondering.

My sincere apologies if i offended you. I can guarantee it will not happen again to you or anyone else. It was a heated moment and i though you were behind the chaos that was happening. I thought it was your car destroying the game for everyone else. I hope you will accept my apology and we can move on from here and enjoy the altis life.

I was not trying to be racist or homophobic, i just assumed you were muslim and called you that and i can see why i might have offended you. I will say it again I AM NOT RACIST nor HOMOPHOBIC. I was actually mad that you called me racist and that was why i spit on you in game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right so first of all: 

@Andretti, lockpicking a truck in GZ is forbidden, you should know this. If someone is blocking a spawn point, in future contact admins or even the police to impound it. However I will leave this as a warning to you not to do this again. This is in accordance with the following rule:
Green zone specific rules:
(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.

Secondly:
@inzo, the comment about Muslims is racist, there's no denying this, you go on to call him a muslim pig, so this is a derogatory right away .You go on to say "Can't catch me F***ot" which is absolutely unacceptable. Racism or homophobia or for that regard any discrimination will NOT be tolerated on this server now or ever. For this reason a ban will be actioned against you under 1.2.

(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. Punishable by a permanent ban without appeal.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back