What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - h4wkactual - 02/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4WKACTUAL

In-game Name
H4WKACTUAL

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Kempi

Reason given for your ban.
11.4, 11.5

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
To begin with, 11.4. I believe I was banned because I returned to a combat scene as a medic within 5 minutes. To begin with, I turned up to a scene with incapacitated people but shots were being fired off, so I left. However, I then returned before 5 minutes had passed. I did ask if the area was safe when I did return, which I was answered with yes, however I did not realise the rules stipulated that 5 minutes must have passed, even if the gunfights over. This is due to me not reading the rules properly and I apologise.

For 11.5, I’m not sure why I was banned for this. Could a staff member with notes on my ban please elaborate?

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned as I’ve had a relatively clean record in this community. Throughout the roughly 3 years I’ve been here, this has been my first ban. I really do enjoy role playing on RPUK, which explains why I’ve been playing NHS more than rebel. As said before, I apologise for breaking rule 11.4 and will make sure I understand all of the rules if I’m unbanned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I was at athira bank as a rebel where a helicopter explosion killed some of my friends. I then run to the garage and start heading to the hospital as because im a surgeon. Becuase there was no medics on, I was going to athira hospital to get defibs. On the way their, my internet decides to give up and  it takes around 3-4 mins to reboot my router. One my internet was up again, I decide to go on a medic patrol and log on as a medic in athira. I then purposley wait 5-10 mins at the hospital before getting them up in order to prevent breaking rule 11.5. I then carry on a normal patrol and start heading to kavala. I get a couple of people up, in which the only revive I can really remember in detail was at kavala hospital with these ghille guys, becuase he was roleplaying as a bush or something along those lines 😂. I then see the downed people by kore bend and start heading that way. The guys at kore bend included members of my gang. Turned up, shots were fired, I drove away. I then returned within the 5 mins after shots had stopped firing, which Ive already explained. On the scene, I ask one of the rebels who was still alive if the gunfight was over and he said yes. I then head to treat one of the patients before the alive rebel told me to stop and help his friend first. The alive rebel was one of my gang members. I ask him if I can give blood to the others but hes insistent on getting his gang member up first. He eventually allows me to give  all of them blood and I give one of the non-gang member blood first, telling him he'll be fine. I then treat one of my gang members, and go to treat another patient before being banned. 

Overall I was on patrol for around 30-40 mins before being banned.

Now you lose connection in Athira whilst your friends are dying at the bank. You switch to medic and spawn Athira so that you can help them out and rather then patrolling you spend the first 5 minutes of your patrol AFK at the hospital so that you can pick your friends up?. After helping your friends up you crash and die which leads you to Kavala where you helped one person at the hospital. After you revived said person at the hospital your friends get into a gunfight and you start heading down and go up and hear gunshots. Now instead of leaving the area you drive a bit away and wait for the gunfight to stop rather then continue your patrol. The same second the last person is killed you immedietly go down and start helping everyone and revive your friend Haary less then 3 minutes after the gunfight ended. Now during your entire patrol you helped one guy at a hospital but spent the rest of it AFK / waiting to help your friends or actually helping your friends. 
Granted you also spent your patrol on teamspeak with your friends as well did you not?

Now why do you think you were banned under 11.5?

Now you lose connection in Athira whilst your friends are dying at the bank. You switch to medic and spawn Athira so that you can help them out and rather then patrolling you spend the first 5 minutes of your patrol AFK at the hospital so that you can pick your friends up?
To begin with, I would have gone straight to my friends after spawning in athira if I wasent trying to break rule 11.5. I purposley waited at athira due to the fact by the time I reached another patient, which were near airport I cant exactly remember, they would have already bled out. Thus I carried out a risk assesment and decided to grab my friends up in athira. Like I said before, I was planning on getting them up with defibs, which means they would have been up anyway, in a shorter timespan infact if my internet hadnt cut out. I dont believe I was wrong waiting at the hospital.

After helping your friends up you crash and die which leads you to Kavala where you helped one person at the hospital. After you revived said person at the hospital your friends get into a gunfight and you start heading down and go up and hear gunshots.
I dont remember much in between from dying and responding to the kore bend situation so I cant really comment on this section. 

Now instead of leaving the area you drive a bit away and wait for the gunfight to stop rather then continue your patrol.
Now you say that after I heard they gone shots , 'instead of leaving the area your drive away a bit and wait for the gunfight to stop'. I drove all the way over down by the gang base by the bridge, out of harms way. I also do not believe there were any other incapacitated people near my location, and thus waiting out the gunfight instead of driving half way across the map is much more time efficient.

The same second the last person is killed you immedietly go down and start helping everyone and revive your friend Haary less then 3 minutes after the gunfight ended.
As said before, I have realise and apologised for responding to early. However, youve made it out as if I have gone quickly to the scene just to help my friends up, which is incorrect. I actually headed over to one of the nongang members up first before being told to help harry up first + I managed to bargain to get the random rebels some blood. If I was there to help my friends like you claim, why would I go through the trouble of trying to help the people I didnt know first?

Now during your entire patrol you helped one guy at a hospital but spent the rest of it AFK / waiting to help your friends or actually helping your friends. 
This makes no sense. Why would I go on as a medic and wait to help my friends when I can literally do the same thing as a civ? + I have the extra bonus that I don't have to wait 5 mins using the defibs as a civ due to the fact combat reviving is a NHS specific rule. And apart from waiting at athira hospital when I first logged in, I dont recall going AFK

Granted you also spent your patrol on teamspeak with your friends as well did you not?
Granted I was not. I was in the NHS patrol room the whole time...

So I'm guessing your microphone going disabled on teamspeak several times had nothing to do with you being on another teamspeak?
Nope, I have my buttons beybinded to disable my mic as a third party software for fivem messed up my keybinds to just mute. Its too long and sometimes crashes my game to tab out and mute, so disabling my mic was the best I could do. I can come on TS now and show you if you want?

Alright then H4WK in the future make sure that you be careful when and where you revive people. You knew full well there was a gunfight ongoing. In the future if you want to switch to medic patrol I'd recommend not spawning in the same town all your friends just died in and you've just disconnected from. Whilst you do state that you could've revived them as civ that would also have cost you money whilst reviving them as a medic is free and grants you profession levels.

NHS Command will decide if you will receive any punishment within the NHS. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back