What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - kevin - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPSergantAdamsC4

Your In-game name

RIPSergantAdamsC4

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

kevin

Date of the incident

03/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving out of kavala when I heard shots I followed them and got to aluminium processor and after that I seen a camo boxer going out of there (Kevin) so I stopped and asked if everything was alright they said they wanted to Rob him (Kevin) but he fled then I have seen a guy ran over the robing Kevin group one guy and the said plz stop I'm į chased that car and I kinda lost it (I goed in front to shot the tires if they won't stop) so I started to go back and I seen a truck (camo boxer) so I stopped he immediately started the engine and goed to kavala side I tried to stop him but he goed in green zone and I. Could not do anything except ask for admins I asked for admins one of them came but I got disconnected and when tries to rejoin it wss full so angry enough of Kevin I desided to just go off the pc and now I thought about reporting

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/oB4jammpVOMsrrynovid
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

No vid nor screen shot but I hope u can manage something up

@RIPSergantAdamsC4 In the evidence section we require an actual footage of the full situation. We do not ban from explanations like this. Seeing as you have written "No vid nor screen shot but I hope u can manage something up" I will decline this report. Please, DO NOT put up reports without proper evidence. It is an absolute waste of our time. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back