What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Fusilierbutch - 05/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusilierbutch

In-game Name
Butch

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
MadassRubberduck

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned because a medic was being a troll and constantly changing course and landing and doing a bunch of unnecceserry things and then i started to get extremelly pissed off i told him just to do what he had to do and then he called me a bitch and then he sat next to the patient (my friend) and said so what do u want to talk about today and then i shot him out of pure rage as he just kept pushing and pushing my patience

Why should we unban you ?
because i understand the exact thing i did wrong and the exact punishment i wish to be given a second chance as i can assure you that this stupid immature mistake will not happen again under any circumstance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
My concern here is that if you broke a rule due to your "pure rage". What assurance do I have that you wont get angry again and break another rule out of rage? 

i can assure you that i will not take a fit of rage again the only reason of my rage that day was a family issue and you have my word that i will not bring my personal matters to the server again. if thats not enough assurance please let me know what i can do to make u more satisfied because i rlly do love to play the server and breaking the rules is the very last thing i want to do infact its not something i wish to do at all

Last edited by a moderator:
the only reason of my rage that day was a family issue and you have my word that i will not bring my personal matters to the server again.
i hear this actually alot, these days. i dont know what about you. but i play games, to relax, To escape from the real world. 
Ive seen the video, provided by your friend. You even tried to kill him in the GZ. So i am pretty sure you have not a idea what rules we have in place. 
So go to the rulespage and find me the rules you broke. then explain this rules in your own words.

Look ik it seems like i dont give a fuck but i literally bought dlc just so i could have a better experience on the server i play the server from morning to night  and im friendly with people in game i have never broke a rule to this point but as i mentiond before there was a family matter taking place while i was playing and i got pissed right off. i apologise for my rash actions that night and i understand i affected other peoples rp experience

2.12- u cannot kill,rob or kidnap a nhs member

2.2- not aloud to kill someone without proper initiation

2.13 not aloud to land or fly below 300m at a gz

6.1.2- cannot have weapons out in the gz

6.1.5- you cant park/land or leave a vehicle in a gz

(i did not put rule  6.1.1 in because i did not try to kill him the weapon was out as intimidation for him to help my friend)

It seems you understand your wrongdoing. Hopefully you don't get caught up in a rage and end up breaking more rules because you're not likely to be so lucky next time.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back