What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - ales bear - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreid

Your In-game name

Ricardo Milos

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ales bear

Date of the incident

07/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, me and my friend (Asak) were camping at the diamond factory, then two guys came with two HEMMT BOXes, and alex bear started checking. He didn't see my friend standing in the grass with the Gillie and came in my room. I told him this: "put your hands in the air or you'll be knocked out", then he said 'ok mate' and started shooting me. I told my friend (Asak) to shoot them, and he got down alex bear's friend, slowly coming to the room, when his PC froze and he died. We don't have the proof that alex bear executed us because my friend stopped the recording of lag causes, but I think it's very clear that we got executed. I tried speaking with that guy and told him to come on TS 'cause I spoke to an admin and pay us the gear, but he accused me of impersonating an admin and blackmailing. Sorry for speaking in romanian, but we were on Discord and it's easier for us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-LlaSpV2A&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Sorry, now i've seen, i typed this dude's name incorrectly, it is 'alex bear', not 'ales bear', sorry

Sorry for the slow reply and thank you for giving me a chance to defend myself.

I'm going to say a few things about this:

When I ran into that side room where Ricardo was sat I got a small stutter from my pc ( evident from his friends point of view also ) not sure if this is server side but seems to happen for me when I run into rooms with players. So what I heard from him was "hands in the air, hands in the air". I accept I was a little quick to open fire however baring in mind I ran into his room I fully expected him to shoot me very quickly. I apologise for jumping the gun their.

I didn't execute any of them as I clearly get downed in the confrontation so not sure about that part.

When he confronted me through in game messages he didn't ask me to join TS at all. His first message wrote the following:1.JPG

He then continued and spoke to an admin or so he said. However the manner of the message he sent me didn't seem like what an admin would say at all:2.JPG

This was further backed up by the fact that when I messaged the only admin who was on at the time, I believe it was DELETER but im not 100% sure, and he said he had no idea who Ricardo Milos was. I don't have the screenshot of that message, which is quite an important screenshot but there we go.

After I messaged the admin and he clarified Ricardo had no spoken to him I told Ricardo I wouldn't give him any gear as he tried to use false words from the admin of threatening me with a ban for gear.

To sum up; I am truly sorry about jumping the gun and shooting too early however if I had waited or tried to counter initiate ( which is what Ricardo said I had to do to then engage him ) he would have just knocked me out straight away or shot me.3.JPG

If he had asked me to come to TS and talk it through with or without an admin I would have been very happy to compensate for his gear if it came to that during the TS talk. The fact the admin didn't message me on TS to join the channel with Ricardo just made me think he didn't even speak to the admin along with the admin saying he didn't know who Ricardo was. 

@Alex Bear, thank you for your side of the story. We always give members a chance to defend themselves. I agree, this was rather hasty and I'm not particularly happy with the lack of high quality RP. You cant voluntarily put yourself in a situation (walk into a room) and then use that as an excuse for breaking the rules, that not how it works at all. I'll come back to you on this.

@Andreid, the screenshots there show what I would generally interpret as a threat to report. What are your thoughts on this? Could you let me know which admin you spoke to on TS?

Many Thanks
Alex

@AlexRose I know I was too hasty to open fire and I'm not using the situation as an excuse. I think on both mine and Ricardo parts we fell short of high-quality RP.

I found another screen shot where Ricardo told me what admin he spoke to ( sorry for the low quality )

4.JPG

I spoke to DELETER, not once, but twice, on TS. I was really mad cause i got killed with my friend and the gear we lost (especially asak) was kind of expensive. I thought DELETER is an admin because he is at the support team, so i don't know. I'm kind of new to this server, and i'm processing the rules, i didn't want to threaten him, i just wanted to make him come on ts to solve this peacefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn’t ask me to come to team speak once, you just threatened that I would be banned if I didn’t buy both you and your friend gear. ( when I didn’t even kill your friend )

When I messaged DELETER on team speak he said he didn’t know who you were. 

I would, as I have already said, been very happy to join teamspeak and discuss the situation and if it came to compensating you then fine. But you didn’t ask me to join teamspeak, you simple said: “do you want to comp me and my friend or do you want me to call an admin” ( not exact quote but from the first screenshot of the messages I sent further up )

You say you didn’t want to threaten me but the first message you sent was a threat to call the admin then every further message was threats which lead to threatening to ban me. 

I understand you’re new and all but that doesn’t give you an excuse to lie about what you have said said to me when reporting me. I didn’t execute you, you didn’t ask me to join TS, you did threaten me straight away and DELETER had no idea who you were.

I have a different name on TS, it's .RomanN, i forgot to mention, but we can speak cause a friend contacted you.

I withdraw this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back