What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - DexyKing - 11/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexyKing

In-game Name
DexyKing

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
In the ban note it said I was banned for combat logging

It said I was banned for combat logging but I was actually not combat logging but because I was in a roleplay situation they thought I was which I literally wasn’t... I was getting kicked by BattleEye client which I don’t know why and I also have screenshots as my evidence
Below are the links to my evidence
https://gyazo.com/be3fe285c35c4c86dc7010e08655b436
https://gyazo.com/e0779be7efa0852a0446ef4db15202c3
https://gyazo.com/ab0fce9b79364fd21f5256ad3b678fcb
https://gyazo.com/f5dcc70e6a2178c700ed2bb199350be9
https://gyazo.com/1c7cd085b065fc729d834646535896d4
https://gyazo.com/379e6c875b98df2aacd9bf6a52cf5c08

Why should we unban you ?
I understand the fact that I was quite stalling my jail time and later soon realized it was failRP and I accept my mistake and promise.I also regret stalling myself from being taken to jail and however I didn't stall to get kicked by BattleEye. I would not try to stall jail times especially in situations close to server restart.. I also just want to have fun and as well follow the rules as I took my time and read the rules all over again yesterday and even today I still read the rules just to keep on being refreshed as I miss the server mostly because of its quality RP and because as soon as I joined the community I got a lot of help which helped me start off really quick and I really hope I get unbanned because I really miss this community and really can't wait to play on it again.. I have made a few friends on the island and really can't wait to play with them again as it is always fun to play with other Roleplayers.. I accept my mistake and I also regret stalling myself from being taken to jail especially when I knew the restart was in a few mins... I really hope I get unbanned and I promise this kind of mistake would never come from me again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for bumping this but just to further more buttress my point, I have always been getting kicked and some times I get a "BattleEye Client not responding notification and sometimes I don't... I don't know why I don't get notified all the when I am about to get kicked but out of the two times I got kicked in the roleplay situation involving me and the Poseidon members, I got the message the second time I was about to get kicked telling me "BattleEye client not responding" which I tried relaying to them as "The Aliens are coming" and if my disconnection history is checked, I get kicked at times especially when there are a lot of players on the island and sometimes when my ping is too high which I had to upgrade my network before I stopped getting kicked for ping issues... I also get kicked most of the times during some 'runs' which I eventually always have to drive down to the point where I got kicked and continue my run.. So this time around I really want to say this, is all some kind of fault caused by BattleEye and to be honest my day hasn't really been the same without playing on the island.. Thank you for taking your time to look at my case..

it is very odd you say ooh no the aliens are coming again then suddenly you get "Kicked" 
I know alot of people who got kicked for various reasons. But they never knew before hand when they get kicked. 
Also those screenshot could be taken at any moment of time. 
So, You wanna keep with this story? Remember if we find you are lying, You watse your chances.

1. I am not even lying even the server I am just playing on right now in hope that I get unbanned from RPUK I still get kicked even have a few screenshots I have sent to the admins... This same thing happened to me yesterday where I got kicked out of the game 

2. I don’t even see any benefit in combat logging especially when I know I can’t escape the situation after all we are here to roleplay and I am actually sorry for stalling my jail sentence and I can assure you all that even after I got banned I’ve read the server rules over and over again. And I have literally been reading alot on this forum to know more reasons why people get banned and also to avoid it.

3. I have played on other servers mostly US servers and it has happened to me on those servers.. and also the day I got banned I literally just moved from my uncles house where it has better network to the place I live where I literally have sit in a particular place to get better pings even on servers hosted in US

4. Even though I have deleted a lot of screenshots due to the space problem on my phone, I can show you the one that happened to me again yesterday on a different server where I had to send everything with the date to the admin.

5. I know I might be asked why I didn’t send it with the dates but I know not sending it with the date is actually my fault and to be honest I seriously want to play on this server especially with the great quality of roleplay on it and how much I got helped on my first day on the server.. 

I am sorry that I had to put y’all through the stress of unbanning me and I’d uninstall and reinstall my Arma to see if it still does that again.

And I can assure you all that this is the truth to my own side of the story and I am not in anyway trying to cover anything that happened...

Last edited by a moderator:
So how will you handle this situation next time. As it seems your connection is unstable. I am sure it will happen again. 

Since I just got a new router to support my bad WiFi and also at the same time I am currently moving away from the house because of the bad WiFi, I can be certain to an extent that this won't happen again since the place I am moving to has a 5G network I don't really expect it to happen. But if it happens probably due to ping issues as it seems the server host is based in the UK, I'd ensure I contact the right person involved as soon as I can either on teamspeak or on discord and let them know what is happening and also let them know that as soon as I connect back I am more than willing to continue the RP that got affected... 

okey, this is your first offence, And showed us detailed answers as why you want to come back. 
I gonna give you a other chance, Dont dissapoint me! 
Before hopping on, MAke sure to re-read our rules. 

UNBANNED  18-07-2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back