What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Ganja Nation - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Podge

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ganja Nation

Date of the incident

12/07/94

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This post is being made as a result of having several encounters with Ganja Nation. Friends I talk to and randomers alike all share similar stories of my experiences & it is something that I believe needs addressing in an attempt to increase the RP on the server. The following rule is what I would like to address in this post:

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Anytime I encounter them and it results in my surrender, I die by execution every single time - regardless of co-operation. This for me creates a disincentive for attempting to RP things out in an effort to come out on the other end of things with my head on my shoulders during a robbery etc. If from my experience I will be killed off regardless, what's the point of trying to talk things out? I feel a lot more inclined to just go out guns blazing every time, which for me kinda sucks on an RP server. You should value your life in RP as when you die, at least in your "character's mind", you are dead. Negotiating for your life in circumstances where you feel hopeless should be important - and this carry-on from Ganja Nation is having a very negative effect on creating that atmosphere on the server right now from where I'm standing. I feel as though it is pushing many players away from trying to negotiate for their livelihood, and instead just pewpew laserbeams last man standing wins.

The video attached is not a complete documentation of our entire encounter just now, as I only hit the shadowplay button which is set to 10 minutes when I decided to make this post, but I hope it shines a bit of light on why I am writing this. To give a bit of context for what happened prior to the start of the video; the cops had not shown up yet and they were robbing me. I put my hands up immediately and done exactly as they had asked of me the entire time. They wanted me to hand over my items, and me roleplaying out that my items were in separate pockets and I had to search for each specific item individually and hand them over one at a time warranted them executing me for "wasting their time". After that the cops showed up, maybe a minute or 2 before the video and then the rest is all there.

I would appreciate if a member of staff had a chat with them about this. Thanks for taking the time to read - Podge

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/aLrXSsqpKCk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Hello.Since I am part of this gang,but don't recall being in that video or even you.My question is how do you mark/report a hole gang as bad Rplayers if you haven't met us all?To be fair situation in the video shows the fact you didn't get executed instanty but there was process of roleplay trying to get your gear as you said.You made things hard and long for that reason you got killed.Thats my opinion.Me my self and loads of members do leave ppl alive day to day bases after robberys etc but we don't do it every single time either.You get unlucky some ppl get more lucky,depends of situation/time/location/person it self.

Responding on behalf of Ganja Nation as im apart of it what exactly is your problem with what has happened in that video exactly because to me there was high quality roleplay given in this video the execution was to teach the cop not to mess with us. even if you comply to every command you think that makes it so that you cant get executed???

Hello, I'm responding on behalf of my group Ganja Nation. (IGN: Harkins)

I was at the situation and am in the video you uploaded, before the video starts you were hiding in a bush for a very long time with a weapon drawn (vector if I remember correctly). When we found you we told you to put your hands up to which you complied after putting your weapon away.

We then proceeded to try and take the items you had on your person away but you were delaying for time with each item as the restart was coming in soon, taking almost 10 mins to hand them over. This isn't very compliant (even though we can kill you even if you do comply). Then when you were asked to hand over the cash you had on you there were further delays, when my friend attempted to RP and say he saw the cash in your trouser pocket you then said "Oh that's only £50", we decided we had enough with your delays and knocked you out after fair warning to obtain the rest of the cash you had on you (around 90k).

The rest of the situation can be found in the video you uploaded. I'd say that was more than enough Roleplaying and non-compliance to warrant an execution on it's own but regardless you were executed to show the officer that we do not mess around. Also when did you attempt to resolve the situation with any of us at the time? I don't recall being called to TeamSpeak or even messaged in-game at any point to resolve this situation.

Also to further the point that we don't just go around executing people, we let the officer live in the end as he was much more compliant than you when handing over his items.

Only 3 of our gang were on at the time for this situation so I do not see why you're attempting to report a group with almost 20 members in it, try and resolve the situation with us in the future before reporting as well please as we could've talked this out but I guess you didn't want to.

okey, ill stop this isntantly. i got 3 different people responding of behalf of the gang. This is not going to happen! 
You guys choose one person who will represent the gang. 

This video was only added to display one incident, and it's the only one recorded. I don't have any issue with how this particular incident on it's own played out, I can see RP reasons for the execution with showing the copper what's up etc.  The issue I have that I was attempting to convey in this post is that every single time there's a run in with you boys on my end & according to people I play with, you dudes always execute them regardless of co-operation etc every time.  In this situation it was when I RP'd giving my items one by one (which was about 1-2 minutes, not 10 lol), and then the finale. But this is just one of many where, regardless of co-operation we always get 2 to the head and for me that kills incentive to try RP things out. 

After this incident I did talk to yous in side chat explaining briefly my complaints listed here, that your constant executions for me reduce incentive to RP and hoping yous see that etc - and the only response received from Luke Chongs was "I told you if you say another word I'd kill you" which to me showed a lack of care/understanding for the point I was trying to make, and so I decided to make the post here.  My decision for labeling this complaint as the gang name itself, is that from our experience it is the same result every time from any dealings with the gang in general.  It is of course possible that it's just the 1 group within it that we are having bad experiences with, and if there are more of you not carrying on in this manner I apologise for involving yous in this - however I feel as though this does qualify as a gang-related issue.

This is not a "Revenge" post. I'm not looking to get you guys banned or anything like that, I don't think yous should be. My goal here is to try and address the relentless executions and try save some lives in the future lol.

The issue I have that I was attempting to convey in this post is that every single time there's a run in with you boys on my end & according to people I play with, you dudes always execute them regardless of co-operation etc every time.
Well if you have any evidence of these things you're accusing us of occurring then I'd love to see it as we really value RP here in GN and don't execute people without good reason/RP.

I don't have any issue with how this particular incident on it's own played out, I can see RP reasons for the execution with showing the copper what's up etc.
I don't really understand the point of bringing up this situation in particular either especially when there's been no rule break and you admit that.

This is not a "Revenge" post. I'm not looking to get you guys banned or anything like that, I don't think yous should be. My goal here is to try and address the relentless executions and try save some lives in the future lol.
If this is the case what IS the end goal here?

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I wrote up this report is I feel as though you guys & your constant executions regardless of co-operation are having a negative impact on potential RP on this server - though mind you don't think I'm laying this all on you guys, there are a lot of people that I feel are trigger happy and just want to kill dudes on here. My personal experiences & some I talk to are simply just with yous, hence me writing this report on your gang.

The end goal that I am pursuing here is for you dudes to realize that if people are always executed regardless of surrendering & co-operating it will create a snowball effect in which people are less likely to RP in situations and just pull their gun out & pewpewlaserbeams last man standing wins, something I would not like to see happen on an RP server.

Look guys, if you can understand the point I'm trying to make here then I am more than happy to just drop this & hope for better encounters in the future, but at the time of writing this post I felt it was necessary to shed some light on what I believe is occurring & the effects it can have. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be my final reply:

If you have an issue with a situation call us to TS before reporting whether you have evidence or not, we'll hear you out in a liaison regardless.

If the situation isn't resolved there please actually produce some sort of evidence of your accusations in your report because we do not appreciate lies being spread about us in an attempt to sully our name. We hold true to the RP standards of the server and love to RP otherwise we'd just go play King of the Hill or on another server, this just sounds more and more like a revenge report to me personally but that's ultimately up to the staff team to decide.

I suggest you drop this immediately unless you can produce some high quality unedited evidence of several 7.1.3 rule breaks gang-wide because it's really not looking good for you.

Seeing as no solid evidence was produced I will go ahead and close this report. 

@Sir Podgington If you feel that a specific gang is not living up to the standards of our server then you will need to provide much more significant evidence than just a video which isnt relevant, and some unsubstantiated allegations. If you are indeed able to provide significant evidence then we will be more than happy to hear you out as we have done so many times in the past. 

Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back