What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Keven - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

K I E R A N

Your In-game name

K I E R A N Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Keven

Date of the incident

15/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM-(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other-

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.[/SIZE]

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

as seen in the video keven was revived minutes before initiating on me with pretty poor roleplay then proceeds to laser me out of the vehicle after threatening to shoot tyres, keven provided another  video of his initiation that he made saying the vehicle will be shot but i personally didnt hear it because thers 2 guys trying to initiate so I hopped inside my car and attempted to flee the scene ( I believe that no attempt to disable the vehicle was made and that keven went straight for the kill.as seen in the video seconds after the initiation is made I’m ripped immediately and he blames recoil straight away) 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/yL8e1C-OgDU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
hi K I E R A N here is my point off view : https://plays.tv/video/5d2e0957585353b0be/The nlr rule i never meant to break the rule to be honest it never came to my mind and i can only apoloigise for that. The reason for me being  down is because my mate try to stop me but ended up vdm me instead. : https://plays.tv/video/5d2e23706474700476/nKieran i would like to see your point off view as you say you didnt here me saying i will "shoot the car" i am Willing to come to ts and apologizes for breaking the nlr rule because i never ment to break it i just forgot all about it in the monent,  apoloigise for that.

hi K I E R A N here is my point off view : https://plays.tv/video/5d2e0957585353b0be/The nlr rule i never meant to break the rule to be honest it never came to my mind and i can only apoloigise for that. The reason for me being  down is because my mate try to stop me but ended up vdm me instead. : https://plays.tv/video/5d2e23706474700476/nKieran i would like to see your point off view as you say you didnt here me saying i will "shoot the car" i am Willing to come to ts and apologizes for breaking the nlr rule because i never ment to break it i just forgot all about it in the monent,  apoloigise for that.
I do not record hence the reason I’m using someone else’s POV, either way you still have 2 initiations on the vehicle and aimed for me  

not easy to hear everyone when thers multiple people speaking, not sure if ifs something to do with your von as your friends initiation on tyres can be heard clearly

@Keven 
Do you have a longer video from your POV showing what happen after you were revived and up to you lockpicking the car?

idont but i have one of my mates pov where you can see all of it : 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

First off you mate did not VDM you he crash into you wich make it a car crash nothing to do with VDM. 

You both drive fast you go to his lane he drive into your lane and somehow lose control and go into your car wich make your car a flying car instant. 

Keven since you have no ban on record you will be giving a warning for rule 5.4. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back