What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Andyyy_unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyyy_unban

In-game Name

Andyy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=redirect&url=https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/110108-permanent-ban-appeal-andyy-unban/&key=f5f2ab353d50887f5a036c8aafd39a89cf9a3904e5096c8d54c69532b5a9c897&resource=
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

The reason I was banned was for spreading around a image of a individual in the community that I wont mention. The image I got was off another member in the community instead of me going to staff about what was going in the room at the time instead joined in with them. It was only one person that I shared the image of over steam and the other images I just looked at with all the other individuals in the room. I was also banned because of my behavior in the community at the time and the amount of respect I showed to other members. Also I got another account banned when I wanted to come back and play and played with a gang for a while then got banned on another account. Overall the ban was around the rule 1.6 ( community ban ) as I was causing drams in the community.

I was also banned because when they asked me about who the individuals I was in the room with , I wouldn't give any names which means I let other people continue to do what I was doing , which I now regret.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

n the last 6 months I have joined a college around 3 moths ago and was doing a IT course. I now have left the course as I wasn't enjoying and im now looking for a apprenticeship which hopefully im starting next year . When it comes to playing games I have been playing Black ops 4 or CSGO. I have being playing in some semi-pro tournaments on there and some fun over there. Other then that not alot has changed since I was banned that is it interesting.

Why do you want to return ?

My main goals of returning is to make a fresh and make some new friends that want get me into trouble and keep me on a clean sheet like I had* up till this point. Also I have missed RPUK , this was the server I first joined on Arma 3 and somewhere where I could fell in the " community " and enjoy all the time. I feel like this is one of the on servers and community's where im good friends or don't have any " problems with " and know its always there. Another reason is that the RP on the server is the best anywhere I have been and simply just want to lpay medic all the time like I use to and make a positive inpact on the community (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/104476-par-a-n-d-y-and-stu-tango/) and many other good interactions with the NHS and I think the NHS has the biggest chance for good RP and also a good way to make money. Last to see what new things the server has done since I have been away and any improvements it has as I always like seeing how the server has progressed , see how the factions are doing.

Why should we unban you ?

The reason I should be un banned is I have never been banned from the server or reported ( as I can remember ) from the server after playing around 700 hours , so lets talk about passing around photos , I fell like when " Benjamin asked me " yo can I see a photo of Mryan " I thought that him and mryan were friends and also have seen them together as friends so I thought he had already seen it and/or it was ok. The reason behind me thinking that it was ok was because I thought the image that was sent to me was from the RPUK gallery like most of the photos that were sent to me so I thought nothing of it. Un till later that night I found it It wasn't on the forums and It was a leaked photo. At this point I deleted the photo from my search history. I feel like I should be unbanned as I simply thought the photo was on the forums but was suspicious why It was sent as a gyazo and not a link to the photo on the forums. This is a honest mistake and If I would of knew the circumstances of the photo the first place I would of gone to is staff also when I passed the photo to Benjamin he never mentioned that the photo wasn't on the website instead laughed at the photo. This photo along with many other photos of members of the RPUK community were posted in the channel on TeamSpeak and I should of asked if the people have gave permission for the photo to be shared and weather it was Public. Also I would like to state there were "Individuals" that laughed at the photos and made comments on he photos but as I remember I didn't make and remarks about the photos and the only one that I posted the link to was the one of Mryan. I have been regretting even associating with these " friends " and simply want to make a new start with people that I originally mixed with back in 2016.

Also I would like to mention that I did post something on the forums out of anger which I regret and do not agree with after I have clamed down and thought about some issues I have put a lot of money and time into RPUK and hope you can understand that.

Also the reason I should be un-banned is because I believe people can change and also second chances. I think when I was in the community you only saw one side of me towards the end. The things I got into and took part with , Also because I believe when I was in the community before I made a positive effect in the community and I can 100% live up to that again . Also I have proven I can do some great RP like when I was in the NHS Twitter for my great RP and other recommendations made by the staff team around 8 moths ago when I wasn't banned. Also I have never ever been given a chance to redeem my self on the server and I have been banned for over a year now and a alot in a good way has changed. Last I have never been banned on RPUK expect this time and my record was pretty clean and was also getting alot of RP recommendations by the staff team. 

Also I was on the teamspeak so my account would change to a 1.6 appeal able account 

Thanks for reading the appeal , Andyy

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back