What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

LFB - Looking for a Barn.

I got a nice one. I dont reveal location or anything else until I know your a serious buyer. Message me on here or via rpuk discord for further information.

Need a barn as well if someone’s interested in selling it 

20 mil is 13 runs of high graade weed witch i assume you can do in 1 day if u struggle a bit. Very sad if you say that.....
I was a leader of a gang who was known for runs. After so long you want to play smart, why work hard when someone else can do it for you? It's okay padawan.

Here you go guyz, story of my life on how to get scammed!!!!!  DONT DO BUSSINES WITH ANY GANGJA NATION MEMBERS - **CLICK**

why would I care for respect when I don't know these people? Caring what randoms think xD definitely a padawan 
As i understood from Admins evry 1 is scamming. And i cant force any1 to sell theyr house if u are in a RP situation. Excuse me wtf. No trade system and also no support from admins.

"this is a RP situation so i  can t do anything about it"  - How is it rp if i talked to this guy on the forum?

- I talked to him ingame using "//" how is this roleplay?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stefn I love how you mention that respect should be shown in the community, yet you put in a custom URL on your PlayTV link, where no respect for that gang is shown. If you want to share that video again, edit the URL.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stefn I love how you mention that respect should be shown in the community, yet you put in a custom URL on your PlayTV link, where no respect for that gang is shown. If you want to share that video again, edit the URL.
Its not the url its the description, also its not nice to scam, admins dont help you at all with this situation and dont want to get the control of this trades.

Back