What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - [A1] adamk - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Your In-game name

carter

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[A1] adamk

Date of the incident

07/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving around in my Van, when a hatchback sport started following me. This was near agglechori Fuel/Stadium Fuel. I went offroad to confirm that this Sporty with two guys inside (Adam1k and his friend) was indeed following me. I stopped at the Event Shop and this Sporty stopped infront of me, blocking me. The two guys jumped out and announced that they want me to get out of the car. They both had guns out. I reversed and started driving away from them, they initated on my vehicle but fire no shots as one of them got clipped by my car and fell over. I drive away onto the main road heading towards Kavala, before the peach trees, the Hatchback made an attempt to get infront of me and decamp but it was too high speed for them to get out of their car and shoot. They chased me down this b-road past the apple trees and the garage into Kavala.
This is the point to where my recording reached back. They chase me through Kavala, we're weaving in and out of tight streets. At a junction there was an accident with another Offroad car and I exploded. I`m lying on the floor talking to randoms, when the two who were chasing me throw me into their car and drive me outside of Kavala. I`m telling Adam to bring me to a medic but instead he shoots me in the Face, executing me after a few words.
That was what happened from my POV.

Now I thought that him saying that he is going to execute me was an intimitation tactic, which is why I was so confident that he wasn't going to do it. I told him to go ahead, if he thought he had good reason to. I realise this is very ruleplay'y and no one would talk like that irl, in that situation. I really was surprised when he acually did it.

Afterwards Adam and me had a calm talk. I asked him again why he executed me and asked for compensation. I didn't understand why he would do that, since there was vitually no roleplay between us, hostile or otherwise. In the end I asked multiple times for a valid high quality roleplay reason.

Firstly he answered my question with: "I dont really need to tell you why I was executing you. I did though."
Again I ask for a reason, why he kills me: "To be honest I didn't really need a reason."

Adam goes on trying to explain that he had multiple reasons, from which he could have picked any.
I'm not saying that these reasons he listed, can not be fleshed out and roleplayed into a situation that is high quality, but I'm saying that you did not do that.

I don't believe he cared about giving high quality roleplay. I believe that he just wanted to kill me.
This quote from Adam supports my claim pretty well I think.
"To be honest, if I wanted to execute you...[then I can execute you]... I have executed you. That's how it is."

I know that adam knows the rules, he's been on the server for a while. I also think that he knows he had no good reason to kill me off, other than him just wanting to ofcourse. My comp of 200k would have been nothing for him but he did not admit any fault. I let admins decide if a rule was broken.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/WENP-mWFMfM

https://youtu.be/fJM8A3V27vg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Mister Having watched the entire situation and seeing how @adamk68 provides more than enough interactions with you before executing you I gotta wonder what the intention behind this is? I know that you have seen your fair share of RP over the years and you of all people should know that the RP Adamk provided you with is more than sufficient. He had a suspicion that you were an undercover police officer and took his time dealing with you. Which - as mentioned before - begs the questions; what am I missing here?

I honestly doubt that you would take the time to put up a report knowing that it would take Staff time to process for something that is not even remotely close to being an issue?

So, @Mister - what is the real reason for this report? 

@MadassRubberduck Firstly I see that staff doesn't see a rule break in that situation, specifically 7.1.3. I understand and I respect that. I disagree that it isn't remotely close to beeing an issue. The decline of quality RP on the server is noticeable. I would think that that is a problem. To answer your last question Madass, I guess the real reason why I put this report up is that my interpretation of quality RP differs from staff's or others. I don't have a problem with adam, I had an issue with his actions. For me that is resolved now. Thanks for dealing withthis Madass 🙂

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back