What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Brandon Pigeon - 18/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

In-game Name
INS BrandonPigeon [8661]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
mryan19

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, there was an active HM Treasury Robbery in which I was part of as Police. I attended and when the gunfight pursued I was killed inside the compound. I Respawned at Kavala and geared up again and waited around 3 minutes at the police station before going to the gold buyer to wait, I didn't stay there long realising they were not coming and decided to head towards a house where they stopped at which I was told in teamspeak. I then at that point still had 5 minutes NLR and I went back to the HM where the gunfight was breaking my NLR by around 4 minutes.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because I realised how clueless I was and will in future use pay a lot more attention to where I died and not break NLR. I also play consistently and enjoy the things I take part in as police. I am also willing to admit my mistakes I am telling you this was a bad one releasing after the fact that I was being watched by 3 Admins do this right in front of them! If I could be unbanned so I can enjoy the server in the future it would be much appreciated, I am truly sorry and again I am willing to admit what I have done wrong.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

That is rather a silly thing to do now isn't it, even more so after you were warning from a report just a few days beforehand as well. You say you were being clueless in this case but is that really the case or do you mean that you don't care about the rules or perhaps you believe you are above them in some manner or what else is the thought process behinds both of these cases. Can we trust that you to be unbanned and not get banned again within the week because you just "were not thinking" at the time and "accidently" rdmed someone for example.

What steps are you willing to take to ensure neither the ban nor warning that you got does not happen again?

In no way, shape or form am I or anybody above the rules. However in this situation is was just anger I died and I didn't like it... but instead of just waiting only 15 minutes I decided to impatient and go back before the allotted time which was stupid of me, as for what I am willing to do to be unbanned I am willing to play the unarmed roles in situations negotiator roles which do not involve me getting into gunfights for a week, I feel a week is fair but It can be longer if you feel necessary. 

As for the warning I will use common sense although it did baffle me at the time when the parachute killed him but then I didn't think it through and wanted to "Win" the situation so I crushed his Huron which is illogical for me to do as I am ruining other players experience as he had just been VDM'd which is unfair of me to take advantage of the situation.  

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wish to enforce a restriction on yourself as stated above then you are more than free to do so and it will show at least you are serious about staying on the right path as recently you have been getting more attention brought to yourself from looking at your warnings including one a few months back while you were on as NHS. I do hope you avoid anymore as much as possible as we expect mistakes but there is a clear line between mistakes and purpuseful breaking of rules so do take a few moments to think first how your actions may influance other players and not just yourself and you may find that situations will end with all parties in a better state and mindset of "Fair game" regardless of what happened.

Aslong as you can understand the above I have no further issue with unbanning you so you may return to the server but I do advise you read and come to understand the above before returning ingame first and hopefully we won't see you in this forum section again.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back