What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - AlexMogog1 - 27/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexMogog1

In-game Name
AlexMogog

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Roberts

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I'd just got back from processing my Iron and I'd banked my money. All of a sudden two rather shady looking men who had tried to rob me before pulled up next to me, so I looked at them for a minute, then pulled my gun out to let them know that I wasn't afraid. They then followed me or some more time and as I knew their intentions I went and stored my vehicle in the garage. They then came up to me and as I was in a loud discord I thought I heard one of them initiate the robbery, I then went into self-defence mode as I'd been working on the server all day and didn't want to lose my stuff. I later messaged them in OOC as I'm sick of these types of people, I stated that they weren't very good at what they do at which point (clearly mega salty) they threatened me with video evidence I stated I wasn't scared which was just the adrenaline talking.

Why should we unban you ?
I'm a new player to the server and I wasn't too familiar with the exact PVP rules, I think that stopping me from playing on the server in its entirety is a bit harsh as it was just one mistake. I sincerely promise to not do this again and hope that you can see my innocence.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
An important part of joining our server is pressing continue in the little info box before you are able to spawn in somewhere.
Its very much states that reading the rules is very importnat, or you could find yourself being removed from the server.

Coming from other places or just being new can be confusing.. Find and quote us the rule on the rulespage, and to the best of your ability explain the rule you broke and what you will do in the future to avoid getting banned for the same offence.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

In the future i will make sure to engage and initiate any sort of shooting. I realise now that it is important to engage in qaulity role play as it is what helps the server become a better place, so i will try and do this in the future and can hopefully become a better player.

Now after the scenario had occured you decided to mock the people in OOC, they asked you to join teamspeak and you declined acting quite childish. There's also been comments made on this report that were quite childish, do you find yourself acting this way a lot? 
This is a mature community, are you able to act part of it?

I feel the reason I acted quite childishly in the first instance was because of the circumstances. They had already attempted to rob me two times before so I was sick of it. I didn't think about the consequences in the first place however, now I know them I wont make the same mistake.

Also the childish comments on this thread were fueled by the fact that the person that reported me commented on here (which is against the rules). They commented trying to disregard what I had said, so thats what annoyed me.

I feel that I can act mature and now that I'm more familiar with the rules I will play properly

I feel that I can act mature and now that I'm more familiar with the rules I will play properly
I will give you another chance and hold you to this. Any more childish acts and you will find yourself back here, this is a roleplay community made for fun there is no need to spread toxicity and break the rules

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back