What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - imaK

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaK

In-game Name

imaK

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/115263-un-ban-appeal-imak-180419/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned here for providing no roleplay in a situation with the police, started a gunfight without even saying a word. The permanent ban is a result of me violating terms wilco gave me in my previous ban - which is not violating the rules within 6 months at all, which I clearly had trouble with as I am writing this appeal.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Finishing at sixth form and getting prepared for university, playing some new games and going out with mates.

Why do you want to return ?

I wish to return because I have very fond memories on RPUK and I hate to know that I am missing out on a great community that offers a lot of fun and enjoyable gameplay, although I was part of the community that is widely seen as the problem (AKA the people who do nothing but start gunfights, and provide low/no quality roleplay)

Why should we unban you ?

If you choose to unban me I will try my absolute hardest to not break any rules again. My time out of the community has made me realise what I am missing out on, and viewing streams of RPUK from the perspective of people who fell victim to players who acted as I did (gunfight starters, low quality role-players) has allowed me to feel the frustration brought about by such actions - I will ensure this does not happen again, I've identified that I was too focused on money and winning gunfights rather than having interesting and fun roleplay interactions within the community. I progressed into one of these low quality roleplayers out of a desire to become liked within the community, although this likely had the opposite effect and I found myself rubbing many people the wrong way, which is something I work on in real life and would certainly like to change. I understand I have been given more chances than most get, and the amount of bans I have (I can't even remember) is likely not helping my chances at being unbanned, however I assure you that if you choose to unban me I will put 100% of my effort into becoming a high quality member of the community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I was banned here for providing no roleplay in a situation with the police, started a gunfight without even saying a word. The permanent ban is a result of me violating terms wilco gave me in my previous ban - which is not violating the rules within 6 months at all, which I clearly had trouble with as I am writing this appeal.
Well judging by the history and how you racked up warnings and bans it just really seems like following rules to you is very bloody difficult.
Are we supposed to waste even more time on you?

Well judging by the history and how you racked up warnings and bans it just really seems like following rules to you is very bloody difficult.
Are we supposed to waste even more time on you?
No, you're not supposed to waste time on people with records and I understand how it looks from your perspective as a member of staff. RPUK was my first server and I had a rockier start than most - and I took the piss in the past and played with groups who were bad influences on me. You are well within your right to deny this appeal just based on the record of mine, however if you do choose to allow me another chance at returning to the community I promise I will not let you or the community down, and will ensure I am well within the rules on all my actions within the community and attempt to be a constructive and positive member of RPUK. I have been playing other gamemodes with strict rulesets and been having a good time with no bans / warnings etc, I think this is partially down to my ban here making me more attentive to server rules and understanding why they are there (to make the experience better for everyone)

@imaK as per the mass unban thread this appeal is not needed as you are one of the lucky ones to be included in the recent mass unban

Therefore moving this to timed out

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back