What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Keep getting kicked from the server (Edited)

Stanley

For the last couple of weeks I've had the same issue over and over again, I log on to the server and kicked 1-2 minutes later for "Battle Eye client not responding". Occasionally it fixes temporarily but then comes back the next day. I've tried every fix under the sun, Updating all my drivers, Changing my IP, Uninstalling and reinstalling battle eye and Arma, Updating my router, Yet nothing seems to fix it. 

Can anyone help with any others ideas?

Thanks 

Edit: This problem only occurs on RPUK, I can join every other server fine and have no issues. - I've inserted my latest RPK file if anyone cares to take a look. 

View attachment Arma3_x64_2019-08-31_19-01-17.rpt

Last edited by a moderator:
have you tried to manually install battle eye yourself and uninstall the one you currently have

Check if battleye/arma is allowed by your firewall or if any antivirus programs are conflicting with it?

I mean if nothing else is working you could always try reinstling windows. Probally not an ideal option cause it's a pain to reinstall everything, but that worked for me a while back when I had issues with arma always crashing no matter what I did

Check if battleye/arma is allowed by your firewall or if any antivirus programs are conflicting with it?
I've tried completely disabling my firewall.

I mean if nothing else is working you could always try reinstling windows. Probally not an ideal option cause it's a pain to reinstall everything, but that worked for me a while back when I had issues with arma always crashing no matter what I did
Tbh mate I might have to resort to that.

try and go into every arma 3 folder, delete everything then verify game files

%appdata% arma 3 folder

documents arma 3 folder

and where you main arma game is located

I remember having this issue a couple years back. Add this to your startup parameters -port=2306 (can be any number except in the range 2302-2305)

might not work but worth a shot

@Stanley

Do you recall any changes that occurred in the timeframe of being able to connect fine to now not being able to connect? (Driver updates etc.)

Back