What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mxndy - 09/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxndy

In-game Name
BurntToast

Steam ID
Mxndy

The date of your ban.
03/29/01

Member of the team that banned you.
think it was TinyBigJacko but im not too sure

Reason given for your ban.
breaking rules

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know i was banned for breaking multiple rules over and over again without reading the rules but at the time i didn't realize it was so serious but now i have read through the rules and understand the seriousness

Why should we unban you ?
i have 50 or more dedicated hours to the server and have enjoyed the server highly, it was one of my best games to play because of the server, i have read through the rules and understand what i done was wrong but if i could be let back in to the server i would be in best behavior

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

50 hours is nothing.

Now based on the notes and the situation around the reason why you got banned its leads me to think that you simply... with a lack of a better word. Dont give a fuck.

Was it fun shooting into the greenzone and laughing about it when spoken to about it?
Why on earth should we allow you back?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mxndy, please reply or this appeal will timeout.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back