What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - CiskaLV - 10/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiskaLV

Unlinked
In-game Name
Ciska

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
VDM 2.1

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I can be annoying and I don't look where I'm going on the road and I run people ower wich cold be called driving like a crazy man. And in this instance, I run ower some people that wherein the downed state from helicopter crash (This helicopter wash shot out of the sky) And I run them ower in my little truck boxer.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I know I shouldn't do it and in my opinion, I didn't change the gameplay of thes people they got moved maybe 5m. And it was that bad time when it is halfway night halfway day and I had my NVGS on and on my screen, I could bearly see them they where in the fire. Me VDMing them was not intentional I just don't think before I do a lot of things when I play games.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

@CiskaLV So from what i have read it seems you was warned for VDM through teamspeak and you continued to do it.  Can you explain to me why you continued.  

I don't remember being werned on ts I sow the message after I got banned. That might be because I was getting spammed on another ts and didn't hear the sound of the msg or I was in a gunfight. I'm pretty shore it is the gunfight because my gang was in a gunfight whit the police thats why the helicopter got shot down. @Harry White Atlas

Last edited by a moderator:
@CiskaLV As a long standing member of this commmunity that has over 1000 hours play time why did you think that the VDM was going to be acceptable.  If you was to be unbanned how can i be 100% sure you are not going to perform such a silly stunt again.  

@Harry White Atlas I will be more careful when I drive cars and il try to be more careful when approaching crashed vehicles. I should have paid more attention to where I am driving even when there is a gunfight.

@CiskaLV Looks like you know what you did and that is was a silly thing to do.  What i want you to do for me is read over the rules before connecting back to the server.  I need you to be fully aware of the rules that are in place.  That way you can spend more time enjoying your time in the server rather than out of it. 

Go and enjoy

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back