What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Buying barn

Idky I get tagged in this shite 

not been in the barn business for years now like 😉 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would never believe this guy would scam me, medic and hundreds of points and all but he sure did. Truly a disgrace to the community and i hope that some justice is served. 

I am very sure the rule "(15.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama" covers this scam. If any admin would like some proof of DM etc contact me.

@Wilco
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Proof of what sir di I break a rule ?

we were in a plane and you didn’t jump out and you died not my fault you don’t remember your previous life 

You had the intention of causing drama, evidence upon this statistics would cover. I talked to you OOC on the forum confirming the deal so whatever you mean by previous life would not make a sense

You had the intention of causing drama, evidence upon this statistics would cover. I talked to you OOC on the forum confirming the deal so whatever you mean by previous life would not make a sense
Forums are not OOC if selling or buying stuff.

I recon you and sully should go fuck him up. How you gonna get violated like that. 

How much he scam you for?

Back