What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Dillon - Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Your In-game name

SGT Simon [8011]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dillon

Date of the incident

10/26/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Hacker

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Another one,

Pull up in my sporty, get initiated on by the scuba suit guy within a second of arriving.
*Note the lagswitcher standing still pointed at the sporty I pulled up in*
Run up the stairs waiting for them to push *notice the scuba guy holding the bottom of the staircase third person peaking up because he's clearly seen me go up there* (0:07)
I get shot out of nowhere, by a MX that sounds like a shotgun through glass

TL;DR pretty sure he held down his hotkey as soon as I turned up, and just shot me out of the car I was sitting in on his monitor.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWyla1-l4V0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

i was at the location i was the one trying to rob while the "scuba guy" and the "lagswitcher" are my friends who where helping me rob the store as we needed some quick cash. My friend the "lagswitcher" was not hacking but was playing noramly. I can not see how this odd occurrence happened but can reassure you that was lag on either behalf of yourself or the hacker. I believe what happened was that my friend fired shots of at you from below and you were just lagging on your own behalf or again on behalf of the server and you were on his and my friends screen behind and still on stairs and they just shot you from there. Also can we try resolve this on ts as this is just a waste of admins time. P.S. i believe you shortened the clip to in a way make my friend out bad as you cut out where he shot from and that just makes it seem bad so if you could please use full clip

Last edited by a moderator:
im the scuba guy initiating from my point of view you literally glitched through the wall thats when i think he shot you he is very new to the server he only has 52 hours in the game 

also few things wrong with the clip 

1. it has to be 3 minutes long to show that there was no previous interaction

2. you didnt even attempt to talk to us we was on after restart 

3. also why as a cop you went in solo going against 3 armed hostiles which in the police rule book says you should always value you life when outnumbered 

You are to value your life at all times. This does not mean that you cannot fight back. If the rebels have already started shooting at you then it does not matter the number of rebels you are still valuing your life by fighting for it. However if it is clear that you are outnumbered, 3 to 1, and no shots have been fired you must comply with the rebels demands, if given any, or wait for backup to arrive to deal with the situation. Treat it as real life, you only have one so do not waste it.

we did not shoot a bullet and told you to leave you failed to follow that order 

While I can imagine you are understandably irritated by the events that unfolded in the video
This situation is not as clear cut as your previous report where the evidence provided was irrefutable. 

Many things could have happened here and it is unclear what the roleplay scenario was at the time in respect to whether you should've been shot at all. I feel it is likely due to current server desync that you appeared through the wall as you were running up the stairs and the player shot you. 
While I obviously don't condone this action, we don't even know if that is what happened or not. 

As such I hope you understand why I can not take action in this circumstance.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back