What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Pearboi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksandr

Unlinked
In-game Name

John Thicc

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/110669-un-ban-appeal-pearboi-061018/?tab=comments#comment-638387
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Me and my friends were in an intense and heated situation where we was processing diamonds. And a group of two comes and starts opening fire at us so we fire back. Two of my friends got killed during the gunfight and I was the only man left. I tried to kill them both but they got me aswell. Then I got mad and threw out a N-word bomb out of nowhere, no second thoughts. Just bad habits.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've been playing alot of CSGO, COD BO4, COD MW, RAINBOW 6 and some other games.

Why do you want to return ?

Because i genuinely think that Roleplay.co.uk is one of the best RP servers there is on Arma 3. It is a shame that I did such an unspeakable action and called someone the N-word. I really do miss the times me and my friends had on the server, that was the golden time of 2018

Why should we unban you ?

I think I should be unbanned, because I've grown away from that time where I was constantly toxic. I have learned from my mistakes and willing to start from scratch. I hope to be unbanned because it has been over a year now since I got banned, and I really have developed a character over the time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Well you knew at the time as you admitted to it.. now all of a sudden its "tell me more"

Stop wasting peoples time.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back