What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Surgay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgay

In-game Name

Surgay

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/118340-permanent-ban-appeal-surgay-unban-v4/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

RDM

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

not been 6+

Why do you want to return ?

i want to return as i was just getting back into this server and the gang was becoming very active. i was enjoying my time playing and talking to people and the whole new vibe with all the old people playing again back from there bans.

Why should we unban you ?

I want to return as in my report I admitted what I did was wrong and clearly showed that it was a mistake. I new I shot to early and the rp could have gone on for much longer and have been of such higher standard. In my most recent unban appeal you state wilco that 'The new ban system will take care of you' which is why im questioning why mine went to a perm straight away for a mistake i admitted and showed how i would do differently? i feel as if you should also unban me as this is the first 'rule break' i have done, one i have clearly shown i know how to do properly and feel unjust that i was permed straight away rather than this new ban system to be set in place. id understand if i showed no regard and was adamant that it was okay but i literally say i knew what i did wrong in the situation and what i would do differently.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Your notes will provide more insight

Perm ban issued
He's been giving pretty shit RP since he came back, suspected of duping but never proven and showing a pretty big disregard for RP.
Cop pulls up, tells him to put his hands up, not to be stupid and opens fire before any sort of RP can occur.

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.
@Surgay The new ban system is fair for people who forgot a rule... or accidentally broke one its not there to be abused or seen as a way out of being banned, I did advise this and where staff see fit they will go straight to a permanent ban if they feel the person in question will not learn from a temporary ban... its rare but it will happen.

The issue we have here as per the notes is that your not roleplaying, this is a roleplay server... explain

Your notes will provide more insight

@Surgay The new ban system is fair for people who forgot a rule... or accidentally broke one its not there to be abused or seen as a way out of being banned, I did advise this and where staff see fit they will go straight to a permanent ban if they feel the person in question will not learn from a temporary ban... its rare but it will happen.

The issue we have here as per the notes is that your not roleplaying, this is a roleplay server... explain
as for the notes I don't really understand, since ive been back I have been roleplaying? roleplay for me was never a issue and has never been on any server for me. since ive been back ive roleplayed with many people ranging from cops, medics and rebels. ive even been trying to clean up the server from telling yankee about certain people breaking rules that I knew about to try and keep them off the server. as for the duping im not stupid enough to come off a year ban and go back to duping? I literally have something like 2.5mill atm with 1 house that has nothing in. im not looking to dupe or anything like that im playing legit. not sure why its on there if it sais never proven so don't really feel as if it has any influence in this appeal. the only thing I can say is yes for that one shit situation I had shit rp and obviously occasionally will slip up with rp like everyone does. all I can say is I don't have a problem with rp and don't dupe.

Well you haven't been playing on Roleplay servers have you ? So no wonder it wasn't an issue.... 

I will let @Matt MSc take over and any other staff that have had the pleasure of observing you since your return.

Well you haven't been playing on Roleplay servers have you ? So no wonder it wasn't an issue.... 

I will let @Matt MSc take over and any other staff that have had the pleasure of observing you since your return.
maybe not arma rp servers but ive been playing a lot of fivem rp. happy to talk to any members of staff that have an issue

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'd just been given a once in a lifetime chance of being unbanned for duping, ban evading, discrimination, staff abuse I think I'd probably set out to be an absolute angel and keep my nose clean but within 1 month my head is back on the chopping block, Surgay of the old has returned? Exactly what I thought when I saw that report. No way are we going to take a risk on you ruining experiences for others with a track record like that.

Yet on the other hand, I'm willing to reason with you. Sure it was just a classic case of poor RP, does that warrant a ban for the rest of eternity? Probably not.

So I'm willing to come to a compromise, rather than excluding you entirely I want you to prove you can RP and are in fact here to RP and kindly the NHS has agreed to assist.

You will need to complete the following:

• Return to NHS as a student
  • To patrol and receive feedback from MTO+
  • Reach the rank of PAR
  • A minimum of 2 weeks before you can be promoted to PAR.
  • End date to be at a maximum of 5 weeks.
If seen playing as anything other than NHS the ban will be reinstated without warning

If little or no medic activity is seen by the 5 week deadline the ban will be reinstated. 

Please contact @CST Mike Polo to begin the process. 

Please don't let me down.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back