What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Police Man Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSSs

In-game Name

Salvs Crack Dealer

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/8-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for looking through a window at the weapon cache which had like wooden panels on covering the window. This is classed as exploiting and resulted in me being banned under the rule 2.4.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Well I was unbanned and came back to the community around 7 months ago after a very long time, since then I have poured countless hours into rpuk and other games such as wow classic.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to be unbanned as I love this community, I was unbanned 7 months ago and have had a more or less clean sheet since then besides maybe one hiccup. I have worked my way up the police and I am very much enjoying my time here especially as I am able to play with all of my friends.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because this was an honest mistake. So at first I presumed with my ban that I had done nothing wrong as almost everyone uses third person holds to their advantage but then I realised maybe I have exploited as the window does have a solid wooden panel on it that you can't properly see through? But at the same time I find it kind of confusing because we're allowed to use third person mechanics because thats the way the game is, we can hold say a corridor upstairs in the HM building without even being in sight or no way of possibly actually seeing down this corridor without third person and this is kind of the same with my ban because I didn't forcefully push my camera through the window with Q or E, my camera simply went through the gap? I do understand how this can be seen or could be exploiting but at the same time I also see it as the same as any "third person hold" that is used on a daily basis. My camera naturally went through the gap just like it would if I was looking around a corner.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Discussion held and decision changed due to benefit of the doubt being applied. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back