What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Desoleil, Tadworth Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadworth

In the shadows
Dev Team
RoleplayUK,

I've been here for the best part of five years now, coming on six. It's been a pleasure.
Thanks to everyone who's been a part of my experience, there's nothing else quite like it.

You all know who you are.

Best of luck,
[̶C̶S̶O̶]̶[̶P̶C̶S̶O̶]̶[̶P̶C̶]̶[̶S̶P̶C̶]̶[̶S̶G̶T̶]̶[̶D̶S̶G̶T̶]̶[̶I̶N̶S̶]̶[̶D̶I̶]̶[̶C̶I̶]̶[̶S̶I̶]̶[̶C̶S̶I̶]̶[̶C̶C̶]̶ 
Tadworth [̶C̶O̶2̶4̶9̶]̶[̶7̶2̶4̶9̶]̶

❤️"The Common Denominator"

tenor.gif

30ynob.gif

Do Svidaniya

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for a change indeed, the Reserve unit will be awaiting your delivery of Coffee and Donuts.

Seeya around ingame whenever 👋

When ever I i here someone say “armed police “ I think of ur classic line “ armed police nobody move!” Thanks for the streams etc!

It's mad, I remember you from when I first joined this server 2 1/2 years ago now. Staple to the community. All the Best! x

The police wouldn't be what it is today without your help, you will be missed.
Take care.

RoleplayUK,

I've been here for the best part of five years now, coming on six. It's been a pleasure.
Thanks to everyone who's been a part of my experience, there's nothing else quite like it.

You all know who you are.

Best of luck,
[̶C̶S̶O̶]̶[̶P̶C̶S̶O̶]̶[̶P̶C̶]̶[̶S̶P̶C̶]̶[̶S̶G̶T̶]̶[̶D̶S̶G̶T̶]̶[̶I̶N̶S̶]̶[̶D̶I̶]̶[̶C̶I̶]̶[̶S̶I̶]̶[̶C̶S̶I̶]̶[̶C̶C̶]̶ 
Tadworth [̶C̶O̶2̶4̶9̶]̶[̶7̶2̶4̶9̶]̶

❤️"The Common Denominator"
Best of luck on your future endeaveurs!

Tadworth you have done so much for this community I hate to see that your going. Thank you for everything you have done and also thank you for the help back in the day in the police. Stay in touch mate all the best on what you do next ❤️

In a bit mate, had some class patrols with you back in the day, dont be a stranger and good luck whereever you go next

WHAT!! I'm never gonna hear the famous Tadworth "oi oi gents" when u join a TS channel xD Best of luck with everything in the future and hope you'll be back someday. You'll be missed a lot 😞

Blimey! What a Journey...

Thank you for all you've contributed, you shall be very dearly missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back