What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Kayn / Jebediah - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuttle

Increased Daily PM Allowance
Your In-game name

SI Shuttle [7723]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kayn / Jebediah

Date of the incident

11/25/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

NCA Had arrested a civ, a large number of Poseidon vehicles started driving around in the vicinity of NCA so I landed my taru to act as a deterrence incase Poseidon were going to take NCA hostage. Jebediah then approaches my landed taru to try and steal it, gives piss poor RP, and led to everyone being gun downed in the area. Clear as day baiting for a gunfight - only words he really says to me is "Well you know, I'm gonna touch it so you may as well shoot me" (whilst running to the back of the taru and pulling out his gun).

I am reporting Kayn for RDM as there was no high quality RP from Poseidon before they shot, Kayn for example just set up nearby and waited to shoot (The Police hadn't fired a single shot during this encounter) & I am reporting Jebediah for baiting / low rp.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5ddd4056940441fd03/pos-1234?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello sir!

First off, why didn't you try to resolve it with us so we could explain it to you? 

You asked me why I'm there and I told you the exact reason why which was your taru landed for us to take. I then inform you that I will indeed touch it. I did not come there to bait for a gunfight. I came there to take your taru which would later be used in a situation.

• [SIZE=medium](3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc. [/SIZE]

I told you exactly why I was there however you were the one who swiftly initiated on me making it a gunfight. You are reporting me for low rp when your initiation is word for word ''if any of you touch it you will just get shot'' with minimal RP given before that. 

You literally say that you are gonna shoot me. Do you expect us to just stand there and let you shoot us? 

To further prove my point of it not being baiting I will post a video of the taru being used exactly the way we planned it and for the exact reason we came there. We strictly came there to get your taru and then use it which we did. She served us well but sadly got lost in a wild gunfight at the hmp. RIP beloved taru ;(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you feel like you have calmed down and you're willing to hear us out feel free to pop me a message and we can try to resolve it. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
you hotmiced saying "im gonna kill him" so what do you want us to do? not to shoot you?

(10.3) Rubber bullets and tasers must be used unless lethal force is ordered by the highest ranking officer in that situation.

(10.8) Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965

those are some rules you completly ignored seeing how you said "NCA set up and get ready, im gonna shoot this guy". you made no attempts to even restrain the target or taze him. your words was "thouch the taru and you're dead". dosent seem like you gave him any option to surrender at all, seems like an execution.

Can you please upload at little longer video so we can be sure that there was no interaction with poseidon before the showed up in your video  

After getting a warning from police you still start lockpicking and before police get fired any shorts they are all dead. From the video i see you are baiting for a gun fight straight up and try to steal his heli and then start lockpicking the heli right in front of the police.

Since police did not shoot any bullets there is no rule break from Shuttle.

Action taken rule 3.7 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back