What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Stan - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSSs

Your In-game name

CI Reiss [6611]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Stan

Date of the incident

12/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So basically we was tending to a road side collision when I start to see multi Poseidon pulling up in quillins etc, I had a slight feeling they was going to start shit so I get in my car and drive down the road slightly and then decamped out of my car and started to speak to the quillin driver, he then turns into me VDMING me and we hear shots being fired, next thing he decamps from his quillin and kills me as im getting out of the VDM script

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5deac2c4ccbfa8af5c/x-d
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay, But as a serious response as you can see in the video you are standing at the side of my vehicle running straight into it as I begin to move thus causing the VDM script to be triggered. If I was going to VDM you I would drive into you with the front/front side of the vehicle, not the back end or the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of whether you hit me or I was too close, you should not be taking advantage of the situation when you full well knew I was in the vdm script.

In a situation where a gunfight broke out, I'm not going to just leave you out of harms way just because you decided to trigger the VDM script yourself am I?  Otherwise you would just be able to run into moving vehicles in gunfights leaving you invulnerable for the people shooting at you. Either way I let the VDM script end before I shot you.

Clearly not the case considering you turned directly into me which triggered the VDM script and you can CLEARLY see that in the video provided.

You can CLEARLY see in the video your running into my quillin as I begin moving, I turn slightly right to get back onto the road, Obviously not aiming to hit you. because of the action of you running into my quillin the VDM script is triggered... simple as that. If I turned the opposite way the VDM script still would of been triggered, That is just simply how arma works, If you would like you can test it yourself. 

Thus what we can gather from this is; your suggesting that I keep my quillin completely still so that I don't accidentally trigger the VDM script onto someone that is initiating on me while running into the side of my vehicle, Does that seem about right to you? if this is the case I will be sure to run into every vehicle I initiate on in the future to guarantee I have the upper hand. 

Thank you 

I don't understand how you think I was running into your vehicle when you turned directly into me clipping me, If you drove in a straight line I highly doubt I would of been clipped but this is just going to go round in circles so I will leave it here.

See they video multi times he has to turn a little to get on the road since the barrer infront of him. You should not run this close to moving vehicles.

And as written in this report 

We will not tolerate people being kill because of the vdm script kicking in !

So next time Stan if this happen to you or anyone else drive away set up and let the guy come up and be ready to fight again !

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back