What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - ElliotUnban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElliotUnban

In-game Name

[PAV] Elliot

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/80097-un-ban-appeal-elliot-ash-02102017-denied-17022017/?tab=comments#comment-453699
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Was banned as part of the Pavilion blanket ban due to excessive baiting, poor RP and generally being a nuisance to the community. I've realised this was disruptive to the community and ruined other people's experience. After being banned from RPUK I went and played on another server with people who were blanket banned and toxic to the community which is why I was given a 1.6 ban. 

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Been working, started University but generally been taking a brek from gaming.

Why do you want to return ?

Some of the old lads I've played with before having started playing again and I would like to play with them again to feel some nostalgia.

Why should we unban you ?

Was banned a long time ago and after being banned I don't believe I caused much trouble for Staff Members here and would like another chance to roleplay. Sounds a tad cliche but definitely matured over the years.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have unbanned you as part of our recent mass unban

Conduct yourself a little better in the future, this isnt a frag server there are other places for that.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back