What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Dest1ny - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris M

Your In-game name

Chris M

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dest1ny

Date of the incident

12/13/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were following a Hemmet from the event shop to Kore and noticed it stop at a house in Kore therefore we looked into it, after we spoke for a few seconds with the driver of the Hemmet, we notice that they own the house, the Hemmet then speeds off and we follow in pursuit, this ends up with the person in the video attempting to intentionally ram us over 4 times finally resulting in our deaths, our other gang member who was in the other car drove up to the Hemmet and managed to get the name of the driver since in the video he wears a mask. I have attempted to contact him on OOC with no response.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9b91752d1c6793a62ef5985a06295cd5

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PZL-g5AFFc&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I need more video and something with his name on or how you did come across that screenshot. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Sorry for the delayed response was busy with coursework. @DELETER

Anyway during the video there was 3 of us in total, Me and Diego were in my car and Malawaka had his own car. When me and Diego were rammed by Dest1ny, Malawaka continued chasing the Hemmet from a distance until he came to a stop once that happened he drove up to it to key chain that vehicle and that is where the screenshot is from.

Okay, so I saw that my name was mentioned in this post.

First of all you have a random clip of you saying "lets kill these guys", and then you proceed to try and chase the driver. You leave little to no space between you and the HEMETT and I would assume he was trying to prevent you from overtaking him. You also seem to think that you're immortal in the little hatchback, driving ever so close to that truck. Desync can also negatively impact the desired intention with mistakingly producing an undesired and non-intentional result.

Secondly, you have a random screenshot of my name next to 1 of thousands of HEMTT's, completely unrelated to your post. This is simply a case of misidentification, no actual proof that I was even involved in the incident. If you think that 1 obscure screen shot accounts for the entirety of your situation then that's ridiculous.

Absurd and fabricated.

Regards,

Dest1ny

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all you have a random clip of you saying "lets kill these guys"
Not a random clip, If I put the VDM with no context and Admin would tell me to put a longer video therefore the video shows what happened before you VDM'ed us, in addition to this its not a "Random" clip it show the interaction between us and you before the rule break.

You leave little to no space between you
Look at 1:05 both vehicles are practically stationary until he truck turns into us, and then for the next few seconds continuously does so.

Desync can also negatively impact the desired intention with mistakingly producing an undesired and non-intentional result.
That is not how desync works, desync doesn't turn the truck for you, you do this multiple times and it is clear that it is intentional.

Secondly, you have a random screenshot of my name next to 1 of thousands of HEMTT's
If you read the post I made earlier you would come to know how we got that screenshot, and if im not mistaken weren't you banned for this exact rule break couple of days ago. Anyway if you don't want to read the last post il make it easy for you and link it here:

Anyway during the video there was 3 of us in total, Me and Diego were in my car and Malawaka had his own car. When me and Diego were rammed by Dest1ny, Malawaka continued chasing the Hemmet from a distance until he came to a stop once that happened he drove up to it to key chain that vehicle and that is where the screenshot is from.

This is just getting boring Chris.

The Admin did ask for a longer video and something with my name on it. Your video provides no proof of me even being involved, and secondly the screen shot is not adequate for proving anything in your statement other than the fact that I was in the vicinity of a HEMETT at any unspecified time, something that could have easily been photoshopped.

Good attempt, not sure exactly why you're so upset me with. Please grow up and focus on your coursework, not this triviality.

Regards,

Dest1ny

Since no video with his name as been provided this report is rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Since no evidence of him driving the truck this report is rejected 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back