What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - TASH - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreid

Your In-game name

Andrei

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TASH

Date of the incident

12/30/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I got my HEMMT Box because me and my friend wanted to rob the bank, saying we're from a decontamination farm and the place is radioactive and we needed to store our gear. TASH saw us depositing our gear and had the intention to rob us. We initiated him then knocked him. While he was on the ground we told him he is surrounded and he has to put his hands up (all guns pointed at him), so he failed RP not doing so and started shooting my friend Daddy Blyat, without being threatened with his life.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/pQDi4410F2A
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'm just gonna say that he already initiated, and if you knocked him then revived him without ziptying him first, that's on you lol. No rule was broken here.

Why didn't you ask to speak to me about this before taking it to the forums. Anyway i don't see how you can claim that i RDM/FailRP, I said that i would shoot if everyone didn't put their guns away [seen at 3:59], then gave time to comply as i look around to see if anyone did. You all chose instead to keep your guns out so i shot. I don't see what the problem here is, i broke no rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, I didn't contact you for TS because, when we finished the bank stuff, you weren't online. Secondly, let's say it wasn't RDM, but can you explain it wasn't Fail RP?

" [SIZE=medium](1.7) As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.[/SIZE] "

You want to tell me that, if 3 people point their guns at you, telling you to put your hands up, and you don't listen to them, this is high quality RP?

When role-playing as a rebel i made the decision to try and fight my way out of the situation, instead of surrendering. that dose not mean it was low quality RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot see any rule break Tash did but what i see that you guys speak a lot over ts or discord without really hot mic any of it. 

Since you speak a different language i don't understand and i'm sure you are talking about stuff that relevant to outcome of this situation a ban gonna be issued for failed to hot-mic

Action taken rule 3.5

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back