What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Azkabar - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesperG

Your In-game name

Tucker Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Azkabar

Date of the incident

01/08/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Noticed a car circling around me, suspecting they were gonna do some bad stuff I pulled my gun and said howdy and observed them. Eventually I drive away to town, they also start from what looks like chasing me and bump in neatly in my quad and I start talking to them about that being mad in RP cause farrells hate when you screw with their quads ^^. Ethier way, I feel like Azkabar don't understand the RP concept really of the server and when I tried to reason with him and his friend they didn't wanna speak on TS and I just wanted to get them on the right track but they kept focusing on and saying it being a combat focused server and not really caring about RP from my interpretation of their phone messages, eventually after some slick remarks from them trying to taunt me personally I decided it's not going to be able to resolve and that's why this is here now so hopefully this report will make them come on the right track and focus on actually trying to do some RP instead of just being basically quiet to then open fire without even trying to interact in some kind of way at least.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESGrSKg4UHA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Very low roleplay provided by Azkabar and 22car 

Action taken rule 7.13  

Azkabar and 22car

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back