What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Connor / Noah - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Orochimaru

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Connor / Noah

Date of the incident

01/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While playing as Poseidon, I participated in a task that required a few comrades and myself to protect a new guy whilst doing his first High Grade Weed run. After arriving at dealer and selling our HEMMT's Worth, one of my comrades "Nazgul" went down to the Rebel Outpost to bank his cash. Shortly after his departure all I hear whilst selling my Backpack full of weed is "Both of you, put your fucking hands up, if you move I'll shoot you". Being in this situation I wanted to stall time with roleplay which you can't hear fortunately due to Mic settings but his statement doesn't really give me much to work with, so after initiating on him, I shot him and won the gunfight. I thought this was the end for a few milliseconds, until i get lit up from the woods with no warning of his friends in the area. So realistically, not only was it FailRP, it was also kind of RDM. Not really worried about comp, just a bit frustrated that people rob newcomers with terrible RP which can lead to them not having an enjoyable experience at all...

I Did ask him just before restart to come to the Poseidon Liaison to see if we could resolve the situation and get a little compensation for the newcomer but both him and his friend claimed to not know what Liaison or Teamspeak were...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/36daMLR6JqU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Connor. So you was "RP stalling" which prevented me from saying that i had over watch and a friend in the situation due to the nature of your voice and your stalling everything you said was in mumbled gibberish in a obvious attempt to stall but due to what you were saying it prompted me to keep saying "what" meaning i couldnt tell you any details or RP with you any further.  , my friend however was waiting above on the hill and was coming down the hill and was perhaps 50 metres away, we were not communicating however this was a planned ambush which we had discussed to do over 20 minutes ago, from his perspective all he saw was a teammate being gunned down so ofc he opened fire. and you can check the logs... theres no need to lie regarding the liaison i never said i didn't know what it meant nor claiming to not know what teamspeak was, i said the teamspeak isnt on the website and i needed the ip and that the discord server doesn't work in terms of having channels to talk on. I am happy to compensate but this was by no means RDP

(that reply was from memory), i just watched the clip and you was being clear, from my perspective however i couldn't hear you clearly (perhaps it was my internet or a arma glitch idk)

Look how quickly my friend got there at the end of the video too he was clearly extremely close in visible distance

I Would be happy with compensation, Asking for 2 mil (Which is how much I had as you can see in the vid) but I don't feel like you're completely in the wrong viewing stuff from your perspective, I'm more than happy for a 500k comp which will be going to the New Civ your friend shot despite him not having a weapon or being a threat at all. Up to you.

'I don't feel like you're completely in the wrong viewing stuff from your perspective' ... you killed me, i want comp for my loss too if thats the case so it about breaks even.

Im not asking for comp for myself, I'm asking for comp for the hobo who was rarely involved with the situation, You had no idea he was involved, you had no idea if he had a gun or not, your friend literally shot him with no knowledge of whether he was hostile or not, I could care less about my comp, just comp the guy your friend shot for no reason...

@IX_Its_Kodi_XI I'm a bit confused here... The voice that says "Pardon", is that you? I dont get it to match up with the voice alert in the lower left corner. From what I can see from this video, regardless if that voice was you or not, is that you yourself did low quality roleplay/RDM, as you were the one who shot first. Should that voice not be yours and you said more than that, I would very much like you to submit a video of that to defend your case. 

As for the "poor hobo", Connor did say "Both of you put your hands up", meaning you and that hobo. You then acted upon that roleplay and shot him. From my point of view, the blame falls on you here...

Just to clarify the situation I was with you, both of you for 15 minutes so I could clearly identify that he was with you and i radiod that in when scoping you two out for the robbery. And from my recollection nothing else was said. But kodi you caused me to loose a gear set and money also, I think you should comp me as ultimately your low quality RP lost both that new player and me money

also you kept saying "pardon", couldn't you of used a better word? Like you made it seem as if you was having issues hearing me 

That wasn't me, that was Nazgul who i was in ts with at the time, you can see me speaking in the bottom left but as I previously stated, my mic settings don't allow me to record voice, I know the hobo was with me, but I don't think that he should've been killed. Also, i can't really speak when you're just repeating "hands up, hands up, hands up"

@IX_Its_Kodi_XI 

Also, i can't really speak when you're just repeating "hands up, hands up, hands up"
I dont think you read my last reply fully. YOU were the one who shot first. YOU started the gunfight. As far as I see, with the evidence at hand, and me not hearing your roleplay, for all I know YOU did the RDM.

I'm in a good mood, so I'll give you the option here. Please copy-paste the option that suits best for you...

1. I want to continue the report on Connor / Noah, I still feel like they were the ones who RDM'd, even tho I shot first

2. I want to close this report, as I have realised that I was the one who started the gunfight and understand that its silly to report someone when admins can not hear my voice

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back