What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Sparrow yeet n teet - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamiShiro

Your In-game name

LcplMidget

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sparrow yeet n teet

Date of the incident

01/20/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so i parked up on the side of the road notived a van in orange had crashed i went out of my way to repair it and then hope the owner could keep the vech, as this was happening a man in a derest Qulin drove up from down the road and got out of his car and open fired into the tires after that i tried to speak to the guy but he wasnt having any of it. he then procened to shhot my feet so i ran to my qulin and hide behing it he then open fired on my rires and shot me feet, he then waited for nhs and then STU Dan Oneleg came to help me fantastic service from him it was then after he gave me a patch he came out drove back open fired and scared the poor nhs and i walked over to him injured and bleeding i asked what is he doing and then shot me down again he verbal told me it was an active gunfight when there was no conflict he then proceded to excute me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8SeIYZZ-yo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello there,

I'm sorry about the incident that you had regarding this situation. 

I've checked if the reported player has a forum profile and at the moment he doesn't, therefor the report will go on accordingly. 

The situation you explain with your own words happens after the video, therefor I can not check if there was an interaction between the two of you after you died. With what you've shown in the video, the reported player did in fact RDM you as he wasn't aiming at the tires. The only reason he shot at the tires was so that you could not escape after failing to kill you with the first few shots. After coming out of cover even though you didn't draw a gun or anything, he still shot you. This incident is a clear case of RDM. 

Report Approved

Player will be banned for 2.2 RDM for 24h ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back