What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

DayZ Decrease Dehydration & Starvation Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredW

Wiki Editor
DayZ Dehydration & Starvation decrease

At the moment the speed at which you lose food and water is incredibly fast and it ends up disrupting gameplay a lot as you are always looking for food/water and can't focus on actually playing the game. And even from a realistic standpoint it makes no sense to have your food and water completely drain in less than 30 minutes from filling it completely.

I suggest making the time for the food and water to drain about 2x slower than what it is right now, which means food and water are still essential for surviving, but there is enough time in between when you need food that you have a chance to enjoy the game. Would love any input on pros/cons I haven't thought off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some tweaks have already been made to the metabolism pending Friday's update. Off the top of my head it's around a 50% decrease in rate. If you still feel that food & water go down too fast after Friday we can take another look. Let us know what you think once it's released 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 I’m always primarily looking for food and water over anything and it does get annoying real quick having to constantly find it otherwise you deaddd. Hopefully the planned change makes life easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back