What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - TheEnglishCrumpet - 01/26/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnglishCrumpet

In-game Name
aNoodle

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Shaniqua Davis

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason why I think I was banned was because after being in a police chase, another cop car joined into the chase and ended up colliding into the car that was chasing me. After seeing this I thought that it would be funny to run over the dead officers while they were downed on the floor.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that I should be unbanned because this ban occurred well over a year ago. I was very childish when this had happened and I have changed a lot from then on. I have had more than enough time to read over the rules thoroughly and know that it is not a joke to break any of the rules. I am very sorry for what I did back then and have completely changed my roleplay experience and can't wait to join the community again! I tried clicking on the perm ban app to rewrite one but it kept taking me here. Here is my previous unban https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/117454-permanent-ban-appeal-theenglishcrumpet/?tab=comments#comment-680835

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Well So we had a couple months ago a banwipe. And you are one of the people that stayed ban. 
So tell me why should we now consider your appeal? 
What has changed? 

Well So we had a couple months ago a banwipe. And you are one of the people that stayed ban. 
So tell me why should we now consider your appeal? 
What has changed? 
Oh you had a banwipe? I actually had no idea! I’ll check to see if I’m unbanned and if not I’ll respond to your question @SI Jefke V

Ok, turns out I still am banned. There are many reasons why you should consider my appeal. The first reason why is because I have turned around my roleplay completely. In the past I used to just play to frag people, however, now I’m mainly out just to make new role play situations with the community and to just meet new people! I know my record looks bad from the past but I have definitely changed! I know all the rules back to front and would never even consider doing any of the things that have gotten me banned in the past. I would love to get unbanned and create a whole new roleplay experience for myself and make my name known. Thanks

Well alot of people their ban got wiped,but yours not. 
There must be a reason for that? 
Any idea what that reason can be? 

Well alot of people their ban got wiped,but yours not. 
There must be a reason for that? 
Any idea what that reason can be? 
No, I honestly have no idea why my ban had not been wiped. I think maybe because the ban had happened over 2 years ago and that might be why. But besides from that I am not too sure why it had not been wiped. @SI Jefke V

@TheEnglishCrumpet Oh come on!

No need to lie here like you do in other places... think a little harder please
I'm not trying to lie, i'm not in management so I don't know why. My first guess would be because of my ban history and that I have been banned for multiple different reasons. Those bans are because of my past self. I have changed as a person and have changed my roleplay around. I am going to follow all of the rules and create new roleplay experiences for myself and others around me. I am very sorry about my previous history, I was dumb and did not follow the rules strictly. I hope you are able to see me point of view on how I have changed and are able to unban me.

You certainly have a lot of convincing to do. You've had quite the history of bans on RPUK, not to mention the many others you've accrued elsewhere.

Why should we believe you've changed? 

IF you were to be unbanned, what would your plans be? Faction Involvement? Gangs? 

Why should you be given yet another chance? You've wasted a lot of staff time having to deal with you, time and time again...

If I was to be unbanned I would probs start out with being a triple A member. The reason why is because I love that kind of role play and I allows me to meet new people. And if I do happen to come across a couple of people that I have befriended through my roleplay experience I will probably end up making a gang with them. I think I should be given another chance because I have had a lot of time to think back on what I have done wrong and know what choices I must make to keep the community amazing. Hopefully you are able to understand where I am coming from and are able to unban me. Thanks @CC Gordon

Im seeing another rulebreaker. Plain and simple..
It is very easy to follow the rules, its not that hard. You can find them here ---> https://www.roleplay.co.uk/rules/

Read them, read them again. And one more time for good measure.
If you get banned within the next 3 months, straight permanent and that appeal will not be this easy.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back