What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Sim1 - 02/08/20 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim1

In-game Name
NECKBEARD KILLER

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/08/20

Member of the team that banned you.
daanv on

Reason given for your ban.
(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think was banned because of my ingame name "neckbeard killer", that's the only thing I can think of that have broken that rule. I have never used any offensive words, other than some common swear words on the server.

Why should we unban you ?
So I really hope you understand me, and would let me get one more try on this server, because I really enjoy playing on it, and I feel like its unfair to be banned because of a misunderstanding. A warning and telling me to change my name would be a lot better solution.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

No

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Please explain why you change your nickname in game so something like Neckbeard killer ? 

And then tell me why you will write that someone is a "fucking retads" over the ingame chat system.  

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back