What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Panda Reiti, Funkle Dunkle DinkleBerg - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kixz

Your In-game name

Nick

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Panda Reiti, Funkle Dunkle DinkleBerg

Date of the incident

02/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were Laundering money, 2 of Finale's members came in a Orca, then I tried to fly away, i started up my hummingbird's engine and when i took off i was about 5-10m in the sky when they tipped their heli forward into my rotors, you can see me dodging out the way but they had already broken them, the person had also tipped his helicopter forward as you can see in the video to kill me, I would like for the players to get at least a warning and some comp for the items I lost (Kit + 500k Stack of Cash), also bear in mind than when my friend (in game name EOL) tried to contact them in TS, they were being very rude and vulgar to him, completely ignoring the rules and going along with it, saying things like "that's what vehicles are for".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/JiFEcjv1W50
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Please do not accuse my members when they have no affiliation with this, as discussed in teamspeak.

Last edited by a moderator:
 You've mixed up two gangs, funkle dunkle isn't involved, I was in the orca but i wasn't flying, but even if i was, you flew into us.

Hey I am "Funkle Dunkle Dinkleberg", I have no involvement and I would like a formal apology.  You have slandered my name and made my team dare not to utter it. You have caused raised issues based upon falsified facts and I can only imagine the result of such issues if I had not been stood up for by my team and other members of this forum.

Edited: 
20:29:45 12/02/2020 

Double D Dinky

Last edited by a moderator:
@kixz 

8b03649984118d528aca5f584221c154.gif

Quick tip mate, look around you before you fly directly up like that, especially when you hear a helicopter literally just above you... 

Luckily, you did not blow up the Orca / kill the people in it, which if you did would have made you VDM him. 

Tough luck mate, be more careful in the future.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back